Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Cheesecake

SO AMAZING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Catyren Catyren WA Posts: 542
1 29 Nov 2011
http://www.vegantasmania.com/2011/08/vegan-chocolate-cheesecake.html

This recipe deserves sharing with everyone! Thanks to kirstygirl for posting her website and letting us discover this awesome recipe!
ReplyQuote

geoffreymarktaylor geoffreymarktaylor VIC Posts: 9
2 29 Nov 2011
thanks for the heads up! i'll be giving that a whirl for sure.
ReplyQuote

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 242
3 30 Nov 2011
OOOHHH I will use it on Fri for my dinner guests.... Thanks darlin' x0x0
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
4 30 Nov 2011
Agreed. Such an amazing recipe.

The recipe is heaps versatile so you can make whatever flavour cheesecake you want. I made a cookies and cream cheesecake using oreos which rocked.
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
5 30 Nov 2011
Catyren said:
http://www.vegantasmania.com/2011/08/vegan-chocolate-cheesecake.html

This recipe deserves sharing with everyone! Thanks to kirstygirl for posting her website and letting us discover this awesome recipe!
Aw Shucks guys! ecstatic Thank you so much for liking my recipe! ecstatic I do love it too!
I'm working on different flavour variations at the moment.. I'm going to do lemon next! Will let you know once it's perfected!

Hope you guys keep checking out the website! I've got lots of great recipe's and info to share.
ReplyQuote

6 30 Nov 2011
Abbiesaurus said:
Agreed. Such an amazing recipe.

The recipe is heaps versatile so you can make whatever flavour cheesecake you want. I made a cookies and cream cheesecake using oreos which rocked.
Hey! Awesome using my recipe! ecstatic Just a heads up though, Oreo's are animal tested! sad It sucks I know but anything Nabisco is owned by Kraft foods.
ReplyQuote

7 30 Nov 2011
Miss. Jones said:
OOOHHH I will use it on Fri for my dinner guests.... Thanks darlin' x0x0
Let me know how it turns out! ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
8 30 Nov 2011
Kraft has never tested their products on animals, but they used to be linked to animal testing since their main share holder (Philip Morris) was a tobacco company which did extensive testing on animals.

Though since 2007 Philip Morris has sold his shares and therefore Kraft is no longer linked to animal testing happy

See here: http://www.unleashed.org.au/community/forum/topic.php?t=4886
ReplyQuote

xAshlee xAshlee TAS Posts: 722
9 30 Nov 2011
I liked it too! So did my parents - my VERY SCEPTICAL parents happy...... haha mum said "does it have tofu, i hate tofu. But i canyt tatse anything like that at all."

i have a traditional fruitmince cheesecake in an old baking book. Its bascially like the crumbs on the bottom with a layer of fruitmince and then cheesecake. Ima try make that next!
ReplyQuote

Jaq Jaq VIC Posts: 23
10 30 Nov 2011
Oh I am so excited for this! Thanks so much happy
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au