Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Notzarella - Independant distributor wanted

Found this on another forum...

1 - 3 of 3 posts

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
1 12 Dec 2011
Hi, Ali here from Notzarella, the new block of vegan cheese on the... corner.

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in independently distributing Notzarella in Victoria. You'd be operating independently, but in close cooperation with me. I'd be expecting you to do a fair amount of marketing to expand your own wholesale business down there. In return I'd be putting all inquiries from Victoria to you and giving you all the support I can including extra cheese for marketing.

It'd basically be a job for you which with your effort in marketing would mean basically no limit. So the person I find must be very interested in getting great vegan cheese out there in front of retailers and food businesses eyes, and have the time and energy to make it happen. You'd be working for yourself but I'd expect some cooperation on strategy etc.

Most importantly we need to share my vision of improving options for vegans, and making it easy and fun for people to go vegan by making notzarella as available as possible.

I don't mind if you also work with other products, but the reason I am trying this route instead of established wholesalers is that I know they will not be able to market notzarella and I know I can't do it or afford to pay someone to do it.

I've had some interested people but I wanted to put this out beyond Facebook to see if anyone else is interested.

How's it sound? email to ali @ notzarella.com.au.
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
2 12 Dec 2011
We LOVE Notza!! So Good - we can't help, but just wanted to say how great it is, and if anyone out there can help that would be awesome. Very cool guy behind it. All aboard the Notza Train - toot toot
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
3 12 Dec 2011
I have just written to crust requesting they consider offering Notzarella cheese to their customers.
Squeaky wheel gets the oil they say so perhaps we all should write to them.

Hopefully Notzarella get all the distributors they need soon.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au