Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

maggi noodles!

21 - 23 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Arnold1 Arnold1 Australia Posts: 5
21 1 May 2015
if it has palm oil forget it, they dont easily say where its from and i dont want to run the risk of finacially supporting the killing of monkeys.

as touchd on here think i'll just buy a big ass noodle cake from an asian grocer, so hopefully its pretty simple to make and has vegan ingredients including no palm oil.
ReplyQuote

VegeFreak VegeFreak ACT Posts: 1
22 18 Aug 2016
this is the message i got, not vegan but yeah its vegetarian. although it's processed on machinery that also processes meat products

Hi,
Thank you for contacting us about the ingredients in our MAGGI Oriental Noodles.

***We can confirm this product is suitable for a person following a vegetarian diet. All ingredients, including E631, E635 and chicken flavours are of plant origin.***

For further information regarding our vegetarian products, please click here. The products listed on the attached document are suitable for a Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian (some products may contain egg, dairy or honey).  ***Products on this list that are manufactured on equipment processing products containing animal derived ingredients will be specified.***

Please note that this information is correct at the date of issue and may be subject to change. Please always check the product ingredient list on labels before consuming a product to ensure this product is suitable for you.

Should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us on 1800 025 361, during business hours.

Kind Regards,
Yvonne,
ReplyQuote

Holly16 Holly16 NSW Posts: 1
23 25 Feb 2017
Are you sure they are? I'm pescetarian and craving them but hoping they're meat free!
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au