Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Syndian natural food?

1 - 5 of 5 posts

mark1 mark1 WA Posts: 26
1 28 Dec 2011
Hey guys,

Yesterday I discovered these products on the Victorian Vegan site. I've been looking for a brand like this for a long time, but could never find one; so I thought I would report in hopes it may save someone some trouble.

They say all products are vegan except 2 products which are vegetarian. They don't use palm oil, either.

The website doesn't seem to give detailed ingredients lists, though, so I am going to go to the shop to see them. Other than that there seems to be a wide variety of products.

Has anyone tried these or know of a reason to avoid them?

(Sorry it sounds like I am advertising for them. I am just happy I might have finally found a decent brand happy and thought someone else might find it useful.)

Thanks guys!

oh and here's the site: http://www.syndian.com.au/
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
2 28 Dec 2011
Their food is alright but outside of my budget.
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
3 28 Dec 2011
Hey Mark,

I think they tend to show if it is vegan by saying that it is dairy free. What you said sounds right, I think majority of their product range is Vegan, but it always helps to double check first.

Generally their burger patties are amazing!! You won't regret getting stuck into them...YUM! Midnight craving.
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
4 28 Dec 2011
I read on their website that all of their products are vegan except for 2 lines of their dips! We love syndian!
ReplyQuote

rehan rehan United States Posts: 4
5 28 Dec 2011
Nice to share with us......
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au