Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Stardust Circus

Is there any action "against them"

1 - 10 of 10 posts


Jen Jen VIC Posts: 619
1 29 Dec 2011
Hi I recently saw an AD for Stardust circus that boiled my blood.
I know there have be previous topics on this (I've read them) but I was wondering whether there are any petitions against the circus or any action being taken against them having wild/ animals (or any animals for that matter)?

Just curious happy
ReplyQuote

Denise5 Denise5 VIC Posts: 1
2 2 Jan 2012
Stardust are coming to Hastings, Vic Jan 18 to 22nd. I would like to hand out anti-circus leaflets on those dates (if ALV can supply them!) and would love anyone in  the area to give me a hand. Anyone interested??
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
3 22 Jan 2012
ATTENTION, EVERYONE! WE MUST GET TOGETHER TO STOP THEM!

They are about to start playing in Mooroolbark, Victoria.

Here's what we need to do:
On their website they provide two mobile numbers. We must all spam these with text messages and calling, but first have to work out what will be the best way to get the message across.

Next, protests at a couple of shows. If some are already organised, let us know!

http://www.stardustcircus.com.au/
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
4 22 Jan 2012
Denise5 said:
Stardust are coming to Hastings, Vic Jan 18 to 22nd. I would like to hand out anti-circus leaflets on those dates (if ALV can supply them!) and would love anyone in  the area to give me a hand. Anyone interested??
we had a protest planned but it got cancelled because of weather

we are having one when they come to ringwood
ReplyQuote

sarahwithanh27 sarahwithanh27 VIC Posts: 439
5 31 Jan 2012
jack said:
Denise5 said:
Stardust are coming to Hastings, Vic Jan 18 to 22nd. I would like to hand out anti-circus leaflets on those dates (if ALV can supply them!) and would love anyone in  the area to give me a hand. Anyone interested??
we had a protest planned but it got cancelled because of weather

we are having one when they come to ringwood
So there's no protests on the table for Mooroolbark?
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
6 31 Jan 2012
sarahwithanh27 said:
jack said:
Denise5 said:
Stardust are coming to Hastings, Vic Jan 18 to 22nd. I would like to hand out anti-circus leaflets on those dates (if ALV can supply them!) and would love anyone in  the area to give me a hand. Anyone interested??
we had a protest planned but it got cancelled because of weather

we are having one when they come to ringwood
So there's no protests on the table for Mooroolbark?
Please please please let's get together. How much longer are they in mooroolbark?
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
7 31 Jan 2012
Kirrilly said:
Please please please let's get together. How much longer are they in mooroolbark?
Only another week (ends Sunday 12th)
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
8 31 Jan 2012
Well if a few people are willing I'd be keen to hold some signs?
ReplyQuote

alanaT alanaT VIC Posts: 2
9 18 Feb 2012
I'd definitely be keen to get involved. I live inner city but happy to drive to any protests if there are any happening.
ReplyQuote

alanaT alanaT VIC Posts: 2
10 18 Feb 2012
I saw an ad on TV just the other night so they must still be touring VIC.
ReplyQuote


www.unleashed.org.au