Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Kitten beheaded during alleged dispute between neighbours in Bendigo

Just a link to the news article here - May be upsetting for some.

1 - 6 of 6 posts

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
1 25 Jan 2012
Bendigo pets under threat. Story relates to details of a man that killed a cat, won't go onto details here so to not upset anyone suddenly:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/kitten-beheaded-during-alleged-dispute-between-neighbours-in-bendigo/story-fn7x8me2-1226252982947
ReplyQuote

Haaayyyllleeeyyy Haaayyyllleeeyyy VIC Posts: 41
2 25 Jan 2012
I just can't understand what goes through peoples minds!
Not only did he kill an innocent cat, but made an 11 year old boy watch!
HORRIBLE cry
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
3 25 Jan 2012
F**king low-life piece of sh*t. what the hell is wrong with this sick person?, i hope he gets a proper sentance, imagine having your head ripped off!! i wanna rip his head off angry People like this dont deserve to live!!!
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
4 25 Jan 2012
WHAT THE HELL?! THAT LITTLE F*G.
HE SHOULD HAVE HIS HEAD RIPPED OFF BY A T-REX AND HAVE HIS HEAD THROWN ON THE ROAD AND HIS BODY IN THE GUTTER WHILE HE STILLS FEELS PAIN!

And along with all of the other animal abusers.
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
5 25 Jan 2012
Wtf. He better get a lot more then a slap on the wrist for this. Killed a poor kitten for no good reason, in front of an 11 year old boy who will not be forgetting the image of his cat having it's head ripped off any time soon. Luckily he threatened to kill the kids. Even if nothing will happen over the kitten (because humans see a kitten as just an object >sad ), at least he has that against him as well, so hopefully will get what he deserves
ReplyQuote

Wilza Wilza VIC Posts: 3
6 26 Jan 2012
I think the death peanlty should be inforced.Or he should rot in a cell for the rest of his days. angry
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au