Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

roast lamb

i am quite content with being unaustralian if thats what it mean

1 - 10 of 11 posts   1 | 2  

mushroomfeilds mushroomfeilds SA Posts: 320
1 26 Jan 2012
has anyone else gone outside today? i feel like i am only safe in my room, everywhere else REEKS of cooking meat. it makes me want to hurl.  scared
ReplyQuote

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
2 26 Jan 2012
I went out at 4am to help as a volunteer at the Great Sydney Swim. No meat in sight, just protein shakes and budgy smuggers, haha! But I got home by lunch so now I am safe from the whole time. wink
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 26 Jan 2012
I took my puppy for a walk in the bush this morning, and I thought I'd take him to the park to have a run on the oval. When I got to the park, all I could smell was cooking meat. There were about 500 people at the park, and some guy was on a big stage introducing the woman who was about to sing the national anthem! I didn't think people actually celebrated Australia Day, but apparently they do! My dog almost had a heart attack, I don't think he's ever seen such a big crowd, or had so many cars rushing past him. It was just ridiculous.
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
4 26 Jan 2012
A bunch of us have been on Sam Kekovich's Facebook page all week, trying to talk sense into all the meat heads on the page.

You can imagine how they are responding... lol
ReplyQuote

PurpleFae PurpleFae NSW Posts: 283
5 26 Jan 2012
Jordanwts said:
A bunch of us have been on Sam Kekovich's Facebook page all week, trying to talk sense into all the meat heads on the page.

It's been amusing, hasn't it! (when you try ignore some of their disgusting comments that is).
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
6 26 Jan 2012
I was in town with friends all day, smelled only one BBQ since we live in a small town. Seems the younger guys all decided to ditch the bbqs this year and just play footy in the park. Was pretty happy with the lack of flesh eating today happy of course most of the people in my town are omnis, but I figure the less meat fests the better.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
7 26 Jan 2012
Jordanwts said:

don't you have to "like" he page in order to comment on it??

Mum's got lamb chops sizzling away atm, it stinks and the fat spatters everywhere, I do lots of cooking and cleaning and i wont be cleaning anything that has the fat on it
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
8 26 Jan 2012
Lars said:
Jordanwts said:

don't you have to "like" he page in order to comment on it??

Mum's got lamb chops sizzling away atm, it stinks and the fat spatters everywhere, I do lots of cooking and cleaning and i wont be cleaning anything that has the fat on it
Nope u dont have to "like" it ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
9 26 Jan 2012
It is not nice at all sad I can't wait for the day when eating baby animals is something that's looked down upon, not something that's seen as patriotic sad
ReplyQuote

honk honk NSW Posts: 118
10 26 Jan 2012
Kirrilly said:
I can't wait for the day when eating baby animals is something that's looked down upon, not something that's seen as patriotic
Nicely stated! I absolutely agree.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au