Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Blogs??

1 - 10 of 25 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

MelissaFay MelissaFay NSW Posts: 47
1 30 Jan 2012
Hey everyone happy

Lately I have been trying hard to get the vegan message out there through my blog but am starting to feel the loneliness. I was wondering if any of you lovely unleashies had a blog I may follow? Vegan or eco-conscious or just anything rad?

Mine are www.veganearthblog.blogspot.com and www.breathetherain.blogspot.com happy xo
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 30 Jan 2012
ReplyQuote

Michelle 2.0 Michelle 2.0 QLD Posts: 42
3 30 Jan 2012
I was talking to my boyfriend only yesterday about starting up a blog - THIS IS A SIGN. If I do in the next couple of days/weeks, I'll be sure to follow both of you ;D
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
4 30 Jan 2012
You have pretty blogs, well constructed and simple to view + read.

I like the name, interface and fill work of your second one best though.
It is a little more personal and I won't really go into reading it in-depth to be honest,
but what I did peek at seems very well written.

Not to mention both are thought out in context of accessibility and utility for others,
with a nice relativity to the times we're in, which is really nice. A good way to approach writing in an open forum like the internet, I hope your readers start to find you asap.

^^  Good luck and don't fear to stray in many areas for delightful substance or inspiration.
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
5 31 Jan 2012
MelissaFay said:
eco-conscious or just anything rad?
http://www.52suburbs.com.au/

+ - .au
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
6 31 Jan 2012
Sure thing! Trying to get the word out myself! www.VeganTasmania.com also have a facebook fan page over at www.facebook.com/VeganTasmania
Good luck. If you keep it up I'm sure the lonliness will subside!
ReplyQuote

8 31 Jan 2012
xMISSMONSTERx said:
Your blog is beautiful honey happy And I have followed you back, thanks so much happy
ReplyQuote

9 31 Jan 2012
Michelle 2.0 said:
I was talking to my boyfriend only yesterday about starting up a blog - THIS IS A SIGN. If I do in the next couple of days/weeks, I'll be sure to follow both of you ;D
Aw you should! At first it is hard and time consuming but so so worth it! And absolutely happy If you decide you want to just hit me up on my unleashed page or on my blog even and I will follow you and help you out wherever I can happy xo
ReplyQuote

10 31 Jan 2012
Casper.s2 said:
You have pretty blogs, well constructed and simple to view + read.

I like the name, interface and fill work of your second one best though.
It is a little more personal and I won't really go into reading it in-depth to be honest,
but what I did peek at seems very well written.

Not to mention both are thought out in context of accessibility and utility for others,
with a nice relativity to the times we're in, which is really nice. A good way to approach writing in an open forum like the internet, I hope your readers start to find you asap.

^^  Good luck and don't fear to stray in many areas for delightful substance or inspiration.
My goodness! Thank you so much! It means so much to have some actual feedback happy And I had a look at that 52 suburbs link, very interesting concept, thanks so much happy xo
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au