Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Swamp people. ARE YOU KIDDING?

They're allowing this on T.V?

1 - 10 of 32 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

Haaayyyllleeeyyy Haaayyyllleeeyyy VIC Posts: 41
1 2 Feb 2012
I'm not sure if anyone has seen that new show on TV on channel 7 called "Swamp people"?

In this show ,it features a bunch of red necks from America driving around on their boat and dragging alligators out of swamps by hooks. Not only that but the beat and kill these innocent gators but they LAUGH ABOUT IT.

It is brutal and discusting. How are we supposed to show people this is unacceptable behaviour when they are airing it on prime time T.V?

I'm so frustrated! Humans are never going to move forward and find compassion if it's being made known on free to air TV shows that not only is it "fun" but it'll get you famous to kill and torture animals!

PLEASE ANIMALS AUSTRALIA, Start a petition or a letter writing campaign to channel 7 and get them to take that discusting show off the air!

angry angry angry angry angry angry
ReplyQuote

JayT JayT VIC Posts: 525
2 2 Feb 2012
I actually complained to the channel it was airing on before it started, of course I got no response. -_-
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
3 2 Feb 2012
Haaayyyllleeeyyy said:
I'm not sure if anyone has seen that new show on TV on channel 7 called "Swamp people"?

In this show ,it features a bunch of red necks from America driving around on their boat and dragging alligators out of swamps by hooks. Not only that but the beat and kill these innocent gators but they LAUGH ABOUT IT.

It is brutal and discusting. How are we supposed to show people this is unacceptable behaviour when they are airing it on prime time T.V?

I'm so frustrated! Humans are never going to move forward and find compassion if it's being made known on free to air TV shows that not only is it "fun" but it'll get you famous to kill and torture animals!

PLEASE ANIMALS AUSTRALIA, Start a petition or a letter writing campaign to channel 7 and get them to take that discusting show off the air!

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Hey Hayley you should start your own petition! I'd be happy to pass it along and sign too. Even put it up on the website. happy
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
4 2 Feb 2012
Theres some idiot redneck on my facebook (i live out in a rural area. Not stereotyping, because a lot of these people here are great, but there are a lot od redneck bogan types here).
She is obessed with it. People have argued with her, but she doesnt care, she loves killing things. I did have a rant on my status about how horrible it is when my dad and pop decided to watch it. I just don't get it.
People eat murder. Some murder themselves. Play games of murder. Now a show dedicated to seeing murder? Is the human race really gone that low?
ReplyQuote

Spacepeanut Spacepeanut QLD Posts: 120
5 2 Feb 2012
Deespark said:
She is obessed with it. People have argued with her, but she doesnt care, she loves killing things.
^
Yeah, umm... serial killer in the making, perhaps? From the best of my knowledge, it usually starts with animal cruelty.

As for the show itself, I haven't seen it, and I don't want to. But either way, count me in on the petition. We definitely need to make a stand on that one.
ReplyQuote

Betheney Betheney VIC Posts: 24
6 2 Feb 2012
This might be slightly off topic, but i have more respect for people who kill animals and eat them (not that i approve) than i do for people who couldn't kill an animal, disgusted in killing an animal but happy to eat them!!! It's just ignorance and it makes me angry.
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
7 2 Feb 2012
Americans....

Did anyone see the one where the "VET" was going around helping animals.

It was totally aimed at Vegans....

Oh there is a Cow... It has to die.. sorry cow... I could not save you... GUTS COW WITH KNIFE !! AIR AND STUFF COMES OUT... .. "YES!!!.. I see hmm.. it was just tooooo anaemic and died... lucky I pumped it full of drugs so it didn't feel the painful death of ANAEMIA because it couldn't afford to be fed"

Anyway.. then.. OH there is a collapsed animal.... I shall help it... it has Jaundice... "hello farmer I have given your animal drugz... if it doesn't get better, which I give it a percentage chance of not recovering from laying on the ground.. it is nicer for you to 'put it to sleep' farmer commentating mediocre: "they are putting it..  on its feet.. it has fallen over again".

I shall help another animal, I love to travel so people can get my helpful help.. oh there is a hawk.. it has hurt vision... I shall tie a blindfolding cap to its' head... atleast it is in darkness now.. it must be much more relaxed for the rest of its' life... I shall help more animals now.

Dinner time....

Just ANOTHER way.. to show people dying animals... pretend the guy is HELPING them on their farms... mmm cow guts... I has learnedum how to help animal while I eat... goodum teachums me.

LOL why do people have to watch TV in my house, I hate making my room smell like food stuffs. So... no they aren't kidding.. they are just oblivious... and think people like this stuff.

Let me rephrase "it is aimed at consumers"... = more effective advertisement.
+ more affected by adds when brain wired awake by violence and guts.
ReplyQuote

8 2 Feb 2012
Definetly serial killer in the making,

As for making my own petition, how do I do that!? I've never done that before but would LOVE too
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
9 2 Feb 2012
Haaayyyllleeeyyy said:
Definetly serial killer in the making,

As for making my own petition, how do I do that!? I've never done that before but would LOVE too
petitionsite.com happy
ReplyQuote

10 3 Feb 2012
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au