Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan Tooth whitening

Facts, fictions, and products available in Australia

1 - 10 of 10 posts

Lollielegs Lollielegs SA Posts: 16
1 18 Feb 2012
Firstly let me start by saying, I completely agree with you. Teeth whitening is a completely superficial experience, we should all be happy with what nature intended us to smile with!

BUT!! Hypothetically speaking, if I WERE looking for something to add a little more sparkle to my smile, is there anything you people could recommend? I've heard about a strawberry and bicarbonate soda mix which apparently works but also ruins your enamel (although I'm sure chemical based ones would too). I've also heard about something along the lines of "kiss my lips" which is apparently sworn by and vegan. Do you guys have any suggestions?  

Have you tried anything that worked well?

Thank you in advance!
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
2 19 Feb 2012
white glo toothpaste

red seal smokers formla toothpaste
ReplyQuote

Leenie251 Leenie251 QLD Posts: 1
3 20 Feb 2012
Jason Power Smile is a natural, vegan toothpaste with "3 natural whiteners to polish and whiten without harsh abrasives." I use this toothpaste. happy
ReplyQuote

Spacepeanut Spacepeanut QLD Posts: 120
4 20 Feb 2012
Lollielegs said:
Firstly let me start by saying, I completely agree with you. Teeth whitening is a completely superficial experience, we should all be happy with what nature intended us to smile with!
I don't know who you were 'agreeing' with, but I don't see anything wrong with wanting whiter teeth. Hell, I know I want them. If people want to get uppity about this kind of thing, then they should be running around naked, never cutting, styling or dying their hair, never wearing make-up, deodorant, etc etc etc. As far as I'm concerned, as long as my choices are ethical, then the nay-sayers can just bugger off, but not before laying a nice big kiss on my backside.
ReplyQuote

Lotus Eater Lotus Eater QLD Posts: 60
5 20 Feb 2012
I agree with you people that murder is a terrible, terrible thing.

But HYPOTHETICALLY, if I were to kill my wife, could anyone recommend a good place to hide her body?
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
6 21 Feb 2012
Do all white and glos toothpaste come with a toothbrush?
ReplyQuote

Mordechai Mordechai WA Posts: 51
7 21 Feb 2012
Sodium Bicarbonate is commonly used in 'whitening' toothpastes.
Can use it on its own, and save vast amounts of money,

Sodium bi-carb can be purchased for a few dollars, for a few years supply of teeth cleaning.

Research online however, some have reported enamel erosion coupled with teeth sensitivity however many more have reported long -term use with satisfying results.
ReplyQuote

verd verd United States Posts: 1
8 22 Nov 2012
Lollielegs said:

BUT!! Hypothetically speaking, if I WERE looking for something to add a little more sparkle to my smile, is there anything you people could recommend? I've heard about a strawberry and bicarbonate soda mix which apparently works but also ruins your enamel (although I'm sure chemical based ones would too). I've also heard about something along the lines of "kiss my lips" which is apparently sworn by and vegan. Do you guys have any suggestions?  

Have you tried anything that worked well?

Thank you in advance!
hi,
for me best toothpaste is Silver Care, you can finde good whitening toothpastes here:

http://bestwhiteningtoothpaste.net/
ReplyQuote

stevenlewis stevenlewis ACT Posts: 6
9 30 Jun 2014
If teeth and dental hygiene are not healthy and in good condition it is not recommended to use any of the Best Whitening Toothpaste. Always check with your dentist if you are unsure.  While whitening toothpastes are great to brighten up your smile, to keep it that way you must maintain consistent and proper brushing habits.

Thanks
http://toothpasteauthority.com
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
10 1 Jul 2014
white glo actually make lots more teeth whitening products and offer free shipping (or you can find them in most pharmacies/chemists)
they are all vegan, so go ahead and use them!
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).