Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Live Below The Line Campaign

It would really mean a lot if anyone could sponsor me.

1 - 1 of 1 posts

Kacey Michelle Kacey Michelle NSW Posts: 92
1 11 Mar 2012
In 2005, the World Bank defined the extreme poverty line as living on less than US$1.25 (the current equivalent of $2 in Australia) per day. Today, there are 1.4 billion people living below the extreme poverty line. That’s over 60 times the population of Australia. Since 1985, a combined global effort has meant that the percentage of the world's population living in extreme poverty has more than halved, falling from 52% to 25%.

Live Below the Line seeks to combat extreme poverty in two distinct ways: raising funds for educational opportunities in the developing world, and creating widespread awareness of this important issue. While extreme poverty can seem overwhelming, Live Below the Line is a straightforward way to make a clear impact. It will change your life, and by sharing your experience with others you can help raise awareness of the injustice faced by 1.4 billion people in the world. The money you raise for the Oaktree Foundation will help fund educational projects that tackle extreme poverty at its source. By challenging yourself to Live Below the Line you can have a direct and meaningful impact on extreme poverty in our region.

I would really appreciate it if people would sponsor me. I only made $100 dollars last hear, which don't get me wrong: I was happy with but it would be amazing if I could reach my goal of $400 this year!!!

My Profile Page: https://www.livebelowtheline.com/me/kaceymartin

DONATIONS DONE THROUGH PAYPAL.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au