Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegan restaurants/cafes

Near Burleigh Heads QLD

1 - 7 of 7 posts

Mel17 Mel17 SA Posts: 98
1 11 Mar 2012
Hi All!  I'm heading up to the gold coast for a holiday in a couple of weeks and was wondering if there are any good vegan restaurants/cafes near burleigh heads???

Thanks happy
ReplyQuote

VeganEra VeganEra QLD Posts: 202
3 12 Mar 2012
Hey Mel,

You have to go to a Vegan pizza place - they are amazing. It used to be called 3 Worlds, but I think they changed there name to Mandalay (Yikes, I think that is it)

From Earth and Water is pretty good, very rich raw food, and expensive.

There is also the Magic Apple which is pretty good. They do a  good burger, it is on the Gold Coast Highway next to Macca's and a 7-11.

There is also a pretty good Asian supermarket across the road from the pizza place that you will be able to pick up a heap of a veg options. But that pizza place is AMAZ-BALLS!

Have fun!
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
4 12 Mar 2012
Tian Ran at Mermaid Beach. It's my favourite restaurant, everytime we head to the Gold Coast we make sure to have dinner there at least once!
There's a video review online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogjWput-GuE&context=C3aff03dADOEgsToPDskLZBCwba_Ddk8e9VrPKSwOS&fb_source=message

And Mandala Organic Arts Cafe makes the best pizza with nut cheese. They grow heaps of their herbs and things fresh out the back of the cafe too wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxzCZBggKi0&context=C4614793ADvjVQa1PpcFNPFOkDCmhKE0Bs-vEy_bC_d6477TgyJfU=
At 0:19 I see Animals Australia logo ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Mel17 Mel17 SA Posts: 98
5 12 Mar 2012
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to eating some yummy pizza!!!
ReplyQuote

AwareVeg AwareVeg QLD Posts: 37
6 9 Apr 2012
Mel17 said:
Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to eating some yummy pizza!!!
Mandala and magic apple are must eats while you are visiting the Goldcoast.

If you do happen to wonder up to Brisbane for the day, try Loving Hut for Lunch or Dinner!!! (:
ReplyQuote

Jade Simpson Jade Simpson QLD Posts: 13
7 9 Apr 2012
I tried the Magic Apple, good prices, yummy food.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au