Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Garnier and Maybelline

1 - 10 of 31 posts   1 | 2 | 3 | 4  

AinsleyLouise AinsleyLouise VIC Posts: 12
1 19 Oct 2009
I use Garnier Fructis shampoo & conditioner, and some of my makeup is Maybelline; does anyone know if they're animal tested or not?
I couldn't find anything on the bottles. >_<
If they are, any suggestions of non-tested products that you like would be great happy

love
ReplyQuote

Lalalalalalalalalalalalala... Lalalalalalalalalalalalala... QLD Posts: 14
2 19 Oct 2009
i dont think so?
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
3 19 Oct 2009
http://www.choosecrueltyfree.org.au/list.html

check out the list and you will see lots of companies that don't test.
ReplyQuote

Mean people wear fur Mean people wear fur QLD Posts: 1087
4 19 Oct 2009
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
5 19 Oct 2009
both test on animals
ReplyQuote

AinsleyLouise AinsleyLouise VIC Posts: 12
6 19 Oct 2009
they both test? gah. my favourite products betrayed me.
i hate industry. i found the little non-testing-rabbit symbol on my mum conditioner though, which was nice.

thanks for the replies everyone happy
ReplyQuote

Aweso_ me Aweso_ me VIC Posts: 280
7 19 Oct 2009
i heard of the new shampoo that is good for the environment or something  and not tested on animals
ReplyQuote

f3xstar f3xstar NSW Posts: 212
8 19 Oct 2009
i dont think maybelline test on animals, they stated to peta that they dont test on animals. but theyre owned by loreal  confused. garnier i think tst on animals. lol i use the el cheapo organic care for my hair and i kinda still use eyeliner from covergirl...but my foundation is from nude by nature  thumb so its kinda cool. dw u can find some amkeup not tested on animals without the animal byproducts either at priceline. i went there the other day and they had like 3 different cosmetic brands that wer all cruelty free! yeyyyzzz...but i waz flat broke =( =(
oh well maybe nxt time!!!
ReplyQuote

ChloeMB ChloeMB VIC Posts: 560
9 19 Oct 2009
if you want a big range of vegan shampoos and conditioners go to the health food store
last time i was there they had a good range and most things were labeled as 'vegetarian' or 'vegan'
but even though i found heaps of vego stuff i only saw one vegan shampoo and it was $26 for a small bottle
can't remember the brand
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
10 19 Oct 2009
wollworths sells a brand called natures organics. happy thats what i use for shampoo and conditioner, and its fairly cheap too ^__^
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ]  [ 4 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au