Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Hi everyone!

Recipes?

1 - 8 of 8 posts

AshleyJane AshleyJane QLD Posts: 17
1 27 Mar 2012
Hey everyone!
Ive just hit 7 days as a vegan and i was wondering if anyone had any amazing vegan recipes or tips for me?
I've been searching online everywhere and i figured from an experienced source would probably be the best idea.

Thanks! x  wave
ReplyQuote

xMISSMONSTERx xMISSMONSTERx WA Posts: 2582
2 27 Mar 2012
congratulations on 7 days vegan, that's a huge milestone for someone who has never done it before!

Feel free to check out my blog, i routinely update it with new recipes which I have cooked up at home happy
http://thecompassionatecook.blogspot.com.au/
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
3 28 Mar 2012
Wooo! Well done. I think the first week is the hardest.

If you have FB feel free to check out my photo album "OMG Vegan?!"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150800291890061.735866.903510060&type=3

I have a few photos and recipes up. I've really gotta learn to take better pics haha.

And def check out Miss Monster's blog - she be awesome wink
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
4 28 Mar 2012
I have a website and write my own vegan recipe's all the time! www.VeganTasmania.com
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
5 28 Mar 2012
btw congrats!!!
ReplyQuote

punks not dead... fur is punks not dead... fur is United States Posts: 13
6 27 Jul 2013
im still working on going vegan due to a disorder, im so happy for you. is it hard at all? i didnt find  going veg very hard is it about the same? btw your cute wink
ReplyQuote

MagBig19 MagBig19 WA Posts: 12
7 16 May 2014
Congratulations on your seven day vegan. I found some websites and blogs that can help you. There are lots of recipes in the internet. Just search it. I tried some recipes there and I am so in love with it.
ReplyQuote

nackyy20 nackyy20 India Posts: 2
8 16 May 2014
hello eveyone party party
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au