Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Is it just me....

Is unleashed like the animal rights friends and family you've never had!

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Mel17 Mel17 SA Posts: 98
1 6 Apr 2012
I just want to say that unleashed and it's members have filled a huge void in my life. Thankyou happy do people feel the same way?

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
2 6 Apr 2012
Yes! I don't know anyone else who feels like I do in 'real' life. I need this forum to keep me sane!
ReplyQuote

3 6 Apr 2012
I have 4 vegan friends that I catchup with. But this is like vegans on tap happy my other friends couldn't give a damn what I think about this stuff. It's so good to have an outlet with like minded people happy
ReplyQuote

4 6 Apr 2012
My closest friend aside from my husband is a cattle farmer. Although we get along well, I can't help but resent her for what she has chosen as a career.
ReplyQuote

5 6 Apr 2012
Oh dear! Really....a cattle farmer?! So you live in the country???
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
6 7 Apr 2012
Heeey mel , oh yay I think I'm one of those 4 people happy happy happy happy hehehe.... And yeeeep totally feel the same way! Xoxo p.s. Vegans on tap! Love it lol
ReplyQuote

AshleyJane AshleyJane QLD Posts: 17
7 7 Apr 2012
I definately would have caved in by now if Unleashed hadn't given me a sort of responsibility to keep going. The members and the activist opportunities are incredible.

Thanks everyone!!
x
ReplyQuote

Christina3 Christina3 NSW Posts: 128
8 7 Apr 2012
I probably would have caved in too if it wasn't for unleashed, having no vegan or even vegetarian friends or family. It's just so good to have this sort of organisation available!
ReplyQuote

9 8 Apr 2012
Mel17 said:
Oh dear! Really....a cattle farmer?! So you live in the country???
Yep rural Vic. Made the tree change from Melbourne just over 2 years ago. I love country living, the space to move and I rescue animals left right and centre. I don't love the attitudes...
ReplyQuote

Deespark Deespark QLD Posts: 328
10 8 Apr 2012
Unleashed is what helped me in my decision, and if it wernt for the people here i dont know how well id be doing, i have learnt heaps from people here!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).