Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Vegans Unite & VNV End of Year Banquet

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Georgie Georgie VIC Posts: 58
1 20 Oct 2009
Attention all vegans!

It's that time of the year, again, folks!! The silly season is upon us, but that does not mean that you have to miss out on a great feed when all your omni friends are getting stuck into the Xmas favourites. Vegans Unite! and VNV have teamed up again this year to offer you the chance to enjoy great food and awesome company at one of Melbourne's best-loved Chinese veggie restaurants - Enlightened Cuisine in Southbank.We have booked out the entire venue and this enables us to offer you a magnificent buffet banquet. For only $25, you will be able to enjoy aselection of dishes made with wheat protein, soy protein, tofu, and veggies (of course!) with a wonderful array of Chinese flavours. Some people refer to this sort of food as "mock-meat" but there is no need to worry - all the food on the night is guaranteed vegan! So RSVP as soon as you can as places are most definitely limited. Details are as follows:

Date: Saturday, 5 December
Time: 7.30pm
Where: Enlightened Cuisine
Address: 113 Queensbridge Street, Southbank
Cost: $25 per head, drinks extra
RSVP: Please RSVP to Georgie at by Friday 20November at 8pm.Bring your friends! Hope to see you there : )

Cheers,

Georgie
VNV Social Dinners Coordinator/Convener of Vegans Unite!
ReplyQuote

Karen Karen United States Posts: 1012
2 20 Oct 2009
Unleashed Admin
Sounds yum!! happy Wish I was in Melbourne!
ReplyQuote

soy soy NSW Posts: 100
4 20 Oct 2009
Dammit, why can't I move to Melbourne right now?! Why!!

I might just make a trip down there just for this, we'll see! I'm horrible with directions and finding places though. ashamed
ReplyQuote

Georgie Georgie VIC Posts: 58
5 25 Oct 2009
Would love to see as many new faces there as possible, you drop me and e-mail if you're interested in coming along.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au