Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

New "Coalition Against Duck Shooting" t-shirts on sale

$20 + postage, all profits to CADS

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Freedom of Species Freedom of Species VIC Posts: 47
1 12 Apr 2012
CADS has had a bunch of great looking t-shirts printed, to raise funds for the cause and awareness about the barbarity of recreational slaughter.  The tshirts come in grey, black, white, or bright blue, in standard mens' or fitted womens' cuts.  Some round necks, some V necks.  No smalls left but there's mediums, larges, and extra-larges.  There's an example of a grey one, on our Twitter profile: @FOSradio.  

Want to buy one?  Contact us through @FOSradio or here on this Unleashed forum.

You can save on postage by picking up the tshirt personally in inner Melbourne (somewhere by arrangement).   peace
ReplyQuote

Sarah19 Sarah19 VIC Posts: 62
2 12 Apr 2012
I would like to buy a shirt, Black v neck, large, let me know how to pay ect.. cheers happy
ReplyQuote

3 13 Apr 2012
Hi Sarah19 - I've sent a message directly to your Unleashed messageboard.
ReplyQuote

4 14 Apr 2012
ReplyQuote

5 15 Apr 2012
I've put the picture of the grey example, here on Unleashed's Freedom of Species profile page.
ReplyQuote

Sarah19 Sarah19 VIC Posts: 62
6 16 Apr 2012
Sorry accidendly deleted message. Mens size would be fine a med for me and a large for wife, can you send me pay details again, thanks xxx
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
7 16 Apr 2012
I will only buy one if it is delivered to me by a duck that is wearing one.
I don't trust the postal service which is profiting from this, not to shoot my postal duck mid-flight.
ReplyQuote

8 16 Apr 2012
Hi Sarah19 - I've posted a message to you, on your Unleashed profile page.  Cheers!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au