Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

How to ease off favourite foods?

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

BUG LOVES RATS BUG LOVES RATS QLD Posts: 4
1 20 Oct 2009
i no it says vegan(a lie in other words well kind OF) on my profile but that is because i only eat cheese and a bit of chocolate, but no other dairy products. I LOVE soymilk. And i LOVE cheese and i LOVE chocolate. so i need some tips Or replacers that acctually tase GOOD to replace my devil foods.....

Please help i love these foods but i no what happens to get them to my plate!!!
ReplyQuote

Johanna. Johanna. TAS Posts: 16
2 20 Oct 2009
I have no idea about cheese, but I know I love Sweet Williams chocolate. its amazing.
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
3 20 Oct 2009
BUG LOVES RATS said:
i no it says vegan(a lie in other words well kind OF) on my profile but that is because i only eat cheese and a bit of chocolate, but no other dairy products. I LOVE soymilk. And i LOVE cheese and i LOVE chocolate. so i need some tips Or replacers that acctually tase GOOD to replace my devil foods.....

Please help i love these foods but i no what happens to get them to my plate!!!
CHEEZLY O___O love3
ReplyQuote

_Matt _Matt VIC Posts: 1567
4 20 Oct 2009
Try the Sweet Williams "No Nuts" I think it's called. It's so yummmmm.

I had the same problem with cheese, I use to eat lots and lots and lots. All I thought about were the bobby calves. It was really that simple. Baby cows, a few days old, only to ripped from their mum's, put on a truck and slaughtered. Cheese didn't taste as good anymore.
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
5 20 Oct 2009
Matt.Y said:
. All I thought about were the bobby calves. It was really that simple. Baby cows, a few days old, only to ripped from their mum's, put on a truck and slaughtered. Cheese didn't taste as good anymore.
agreed... .___.
ReplyQuote

Natty Natty NSW Posts: 80
6 21 Oct 2009
i like tofutti cheese slices, but you have to melt them.. otherwise i think they taste like chapstick ick. so they are good on burgers with other stuff too just for that little cheesy flavour, and good chopped up and melted on nachos or pizza ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
7 21 Oct 2009
You won't get things that taste exactly like cheese or chocolate, but it's a sacrifice worth making IMO.

Try Cheezly, it tastes really good although it doesn't melt or stretch quite the same as dairy cheese. Still nice though. & my favourite vegan chocolate would have to be Tropical Source, but if you aren't into dark chocolate try BonVita Rice Milk chocolate.
ReplyQuote

Aweso_ me Aweso_ me VIC Posts: 280
8 22 Oct 2009
true true thats exactly what i do, it's so delicious
vegetarian pizza is hmm yummy
ReplyQuote

ckimana ckimana NSW Posts: 2545
9 22 Oct 2009
Yep, for cheese... Cheezly (Mozzarella or Edam) and Parmazano (for paramasan).

Sweet Williams rocks!

I used to be the biggest chocolate and cheese eater! Give it up for about a month or so...You'll find that your taste buds will change and you won't crave it.
ReplyQuote

krystaljadexvx krystaljadexvx QLD Posts: 259
10 22 Oct 2009
i really wish i could find good vegan cheese around my area. sad
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au