Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

This is Disgusting

My classmate knows what happens to the animals (seen videos too) and doesnt care

1 - 10 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Empathy Empathy United States Posts: 18
1 21 Apr 2012
This is why I signed up. There aren't many vegans (as I see.)
ReplyQuote

Jordana. Jordana. QLD Posts: 45
2 21 Apr 2012
I know exactly how you feel.
These girls in my Modern History class a few days ago were talking about how animals are killed, and were laughing about it.

It really doesn't surprise me that empathy is related to genetics.
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
3 21 Apr 2012
it happens, you just have to shut it out and get on with it, I know a few people and it does nobody any good to get cut up about it, there are plenty more receptive people out there
ReplyQuote

Empathy Empathy United States Posts: 18
4 21 Apr 2012
I wish there were more vegans where I live but thats a miracle for the BBQ state of TX x.x Cattle ranching in the U.S. started here.
ReplyQuote

Mel17 Mel17 SA Posts: 98
5 21 Apr 2012
People can be so sick minded. I believe if they were taken to the slaughter house then they would think differently. Those places are like a nightmare! Try and keep positive happy
ReplyQuote

AshleyJane AshleyJane QLD Posts: 17
6 21 Apr 2012
I am a proud vegan, just got to one month yesterday and i am fine if people i know arent vegetarians or vegans but i will completely avoid people who make jokes or laugh about the inhumane things that happens to animals.
I feel better not acknowledging cruel minds.
ReplyQuote

Brettski Brettski VIC Posts: 53
7 21 Apr 2012
You'll discover there are lot of people out there that not only don't care about animal suffering, but don't care about human suffering either. It's estimated between 3-4% of people have a form of Antisocial Personality Disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder). These people are commonly referred to as "sociopaths" and "psychopaths".

That is just a fact of life...
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
8 21 Apr 2012
AshleyJane said:
I am a proud vegan, just got to one month yesterday
Congrats Ashley Jane happy

Its best to ignor, as hard as that it. But like it has been said in this forum there are more people who are caring out there tat just dont know the truth on animal suffuring in meat, clothing and entertainment industrys
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
9 21 Apr 2012
AshleyJane said:
I am a proud vegan, just got to one month yesterday
Congrats Ashley Jane happy

Its best to ignor, as hard as that it. But like it has been said in this forum there are more people who are caring out there that just dont know the truth on animal suffuring in meat, clothing and entertainment industrys
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
10 22 Apr 2012
Empathy said:
I wish there were more vegans where I live but thats a miracle for the BBQ state of TX x.x Cattle ranching in the U.S. started here.
I don't actually 'know' any vegans. I live in a rural town which mainly produces meat and wool. Sometimes it's best to just not talk about it. I just think to myself ignorance must be bliss for some people. No matter how much evidence and research we present to them, they will never look further than what they've been raised to think.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au