Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Wearing a fur coat walking a dog

This fur phase is pissing me right off

11 - 17 of 17 posts   1 | 2  

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
11 28 May 2012
I just don't know how the dog could cope with its' owner, being a vegan and all.
ReplyQuote

jack jack VIC Posts: 1463
12 29 May 2012
I agree- I study Fashion swell and it annoys the hell out of me.

Cant wait until this stupid phase is over and done with.

Plus these vests are just gross looking- especially the ones with tassels and rabbit shreds.... its just vomit inducing...  ashamed confused scared

But- I must admit i have a MASSIVE, HUGE love for Rachel Zoe  love love love love love

haha
ReplyQuote

Haaayyyllleeeyyy Haaayyyllleeeyyy VIC Posts: 41
13 30 May 2012
kayne said:
I study fashion so im pretty up to date with what is in and stuff, i am really getting worried/ SO ANGRY!! with this fur vest stuff. I think parading around in some ones skin is absolutly F**KED. Some one please help me i need to talk to some good people!!!

SORRY FOR SWEARING sad
In all fairness though, it could be fake. I absolutely  DO NOT condone the wearing of REAL fur, but I do own a faux fur lined coat, which are really popular at the moment.
ReplyQuote

kayne kayne WA Posts: 23
14 2 Jun 2012
the shops i live near are high end botiques and are all real sad
blame these idiots!!! they reckon its cruelty free    WTF?????  angry
ReplyQuote

SaRa_aRaS SaRa_aRaS QLD Posts: 54
15 2 Jun 2012
confused what the what!? Saw someone wearing fur in a vegetarian/vegan restaurant tonight. I'm hoping it was fake but even so, it's still hideous.
ReplyQuote

16 3 Jun 2012
ReplyQuote

17 3 Jun 2012
spoke to a boutique yesterday that sells furs, I explained that this practise is horrible and unethical. alot the animals are kept in small cages with no excersise and are denied a normal life.
They told me and i quote " the supplier we get them through have assured us its completely ethical and cruelty free"
http://www.harmonyandlawson.com/
that is there supplier.

I responded with im sorry to tell you this but they are lying to you, there hands are tarnished with blood.
ReplyQuote

Next >
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).