Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Dog nursing Tiger Cubs

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
1 10 Jun 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad46UfevO1s

Ok so i've seen this on the news about the dog who is feeding these tiger cubs, is it me or does it look wrong? One thing i first noticed was the dog was linked up to a pipe close to the ground, and she is panting franticly.. what is everyone elses views?
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
2 10 Jun 2012
I feel sorry for the dog. It is chained up and looks very distressed. I could only imagine how painful the tigers teeth and nails would be.
A lot of the youtube comments seem to agree.
ReplyQuote

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
3 10 Jun 2012
Vegesaurus said:
I feel sorry for the dog. It is chained up and looks very distressed. I could only imagine how painful the tigers teeth and nails would be.
A lot of the youtube comments seem to agree.
I thought so too

I was really concerned of how they played it on the news without even a worry about it
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
4 10 Jun 2012
I saw this on tv last night, the news reporter was all 'awww cute'. But I wanted to know where her own pups are, why the dog is chained up, why they're living on floor boards, why there's no water or food available for the dog, and why the dog isn't being checked out for her laboured breathing. It's a horrible sight, the look on the dog's face made me feel like she was begging me to save her, I feel bad for all the animals involved. That poor dog doesn't even get the option to get up and walk away, too bad if she needed to go to the toilet or something...
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au