Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Yay for quorn! :D

*dances*

1 - 10 of 29 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Quornlover Quornlover QLD Posts: 8
1 11 Jun 2012
At the start of the year I welcomed quorn into my life with open arms, wanted to share some recipes with you guys and borrow some at the same time happy

Quorn mince
Onions
Tomato paste
bolognese sauce
Diced tomatoes
Grated carrot

Cook mince in saucepan and then add desired amount of ingredients into saucepan and leave cooking till added ingredients are ready. Once done you can then add it to spaghetti for spag bol, or use it as a filling for a toastie! So yummy and such an easy meal happy
ReplyQuote

Mademoisella Mademoisella QLD Posts: 42
2 11 Jun 2012
Sounds yum! Think I might have to try that one!
My mum uses nutmeat by sanitarium for a pasta sauce, works really well!
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
3 11 Jun 2012
Ah i miss some quorn products! I really hope they make more vegan products, and hopefully one day be 100% vegan.
ReplyQuote

4 11 Jun 2012
I use to always buy sanitarium products when they didn't have much available when it came to mock meat but all I buy is quorn now, I find it tastes a whole lot more real. I'm hoping they make a mock fish soon, plenty of people are asking them for it. The quorn chicken patties are so yummy cut up and cooked through a stirfry! happy
ReplyQuote

5 11 Jun 2012
Forgot to mention, the mock mince and mock chicken is GREAT for tacos! happy
ReplyQuote

6 11 Jun 2012
Quorn tastes better but i still prefer sanitarium since they have more vegan products + they have more nutrition.
ReplyQuote

Rabidewok Rabidewok SA Posts: 23
7 11 Jun 2012
Clud said:
Quorn tastes better but i still prefer sanitarium since they have more vegan products + they have more nutrition.
this
why can't quorn be vegan sad the egg in most of their products seems pretty unnecessary
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
8 11 Jun 2012
i don't mean to be the wet blanket but quornlover sounds like some sort of promotions thing
ReplyQuote

9 12 Jun 2012
Lars said:
i don't mean to be the wet blanket but quornlover sounds like some sort of promotions thing
Yeah thats what i was thinking too haha
ReplyQuote

froggyone froggyone QLD Posts: 3
10 12 Jun 2012
I have tried a number of Quorn products and really like them. These products have increased my menu heaps with the variety of products they have.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au