Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

'Vegan' Mouthwash!

11 - 20 of 22 posts   1 | 2 | 3  


Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
11 28 Jun 2012
i'm pov so use natures organics dandruff one. turning point? i think it is. Well actually I have found I don't have the problem if I just don't use hair stuff as frequently, or over wash. Much science behind over cleanliness being cause to problems and snow balling the issue tongue

I imagine it would be great for sensitive skin. As it is just a natural deodorizing crystal.
All I know about sensitive skin is that the Sorbolene for SS, awesome and vegan. Entirely.
ReplyQuote

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
12 29 Jun 2012
i like my dandruff, hes my friend ecstatic ill never get rid of him ecstatic
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
13 29 Jun 2012
Casper.s2 said:
i'm pov so use natures organics dandruff one. turning point? i think it is. Well actually I have found I don't have the problem if I just don't use hair stuff as frequently, or over wash. Much science behind over cleanliness being cause to problems and snow balling the issue tongue

I imagine it would be great for sensitive skin. As it is just a natural deodorizing crystal.
All I know about sensitive skin is that the Sorbolene for SS, awesome and vegan. Entirely.
Yeah I don't wash very often but I have long hair so there's only so long it can go without being washed.

Thanks everyone!

Oh and chicken legs... I'm quite happy to get rid of mine!!
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
14 2 Jul 2012
*Steph* said:
Thank you! I should have read before I posted too... Meant if anyone knows any good anti dandruff shampoo too? Shouldn't type when distracted!
I have psoriasis on my scalp, and my dad has dandruff. We both swear by Organic Care's anti dandruff shampoo. It's vegan and eco-friendly.
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
15 2 Jul 2012
The Sair Scare said:
*Steph* said:
Thank you! I should have read before I posted too... Meant if anyone knows any good anti dandruff shampoo too? Shouldn't type when distracted!
I have psoriasis on my scalp, and my dad has dandruff. We both swear by Organic Care's anti dandruff shampoo. It's vegan and eco-friendly.
Thank you!
ReplyQuote

Charlie5 Charlie5 VIC Posts: 4
16 27 Jul 2012
Macleans is not vegan tha company that makes it test on animals. Rats, mice, dogs, cats, monkeys and fish are part of there testing. I will not buy any of their products!!!!!
ReplyQuote

Cow Hugger Cow Hugger SA Posts: 346
17 27 Jul 2012
Not too sure about vegan mouthwash, but i use white glo products
http://www.whiteglo.com/blog/teeth-whitening/vegan-toothpaste
They are vegan happy

and i think yes, crystal deodorants are best! i got mine from the all natural face
http://theallnaturalface.com/ (check out there tooth products too)

and veganonline sell a mouthwash
http://www.veganonline.com.au/toiletries/dental/riddells-creed-organic-mouthwash-mint-250ml

also listerine might be vegan in terms of ingredients, but they are owned by a big meanie animal tester (listerine is also on petas list on companies that DO test on animals)

also if you are to get deoderant stay away from any with parabens, they are really bad, and have been linked to cancer (i know everything is linked to cancer, but just trust me on this one, parabens = evil)
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
18 27 Jul 2012
Does seonsodyne test on animals? They have a mouthwash which might be vegan, i just can't remember whether they test on animals or not.

Also lush has a nice rang of deodorants too.
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
19 27 Jul 2012
Clud said:
Does seonsodyne test on animals? They have a mouthwash which might be vegan, i just can't remember whether they test on animals or not.

Also lush has a nice rang of deodorants too.
Sensodyne isn't vegan or animal friendly sad
ReplyQuote

Aislinn Mikayla Aislinn Mikayla NSW Posts: 1
20 11 Oct 2014
I've found an australian website that has vegan mouthwashes and toothpastes, i don't know if anyones mentioned this site yet but happy
http://www.veganonline.com.au/toiletries/dental
ReplyQuote

 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au