Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Looking for vegan friends in SA. :)

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

Mama_Bear Mama_Bear SA Posts: 13
1 1 Jul 2012
Hey all!
I'm a vegan Mum living on the south coast of SA (Victor Harbor). I don't have many vegan friends and it would be nice to have some like-minded people to chat to. happy
ReplyQuote

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
2 1 Jul 2012
Mama_Bear said:
Hey all!
I'm a vegan Mum living on the south coast of SA (Victor Harbor). I don't have many vegan friends and it would be nice to have some like-minded people to chat to. happy
hello mama bear..im not quite vegan but nearly would be happy to chat with u and i spend some time ur way in summer taking my daughter body boarding..she is nearly six if you have young children for a play date
ReplyQuote

3 1 Jul 2012
vegiepete said:
Mama_Bear said:
Hey all!
hello mama bear..im not quite vegan but nearly would be happy to chat with u and i spend some time ur way in summer taking my daughter body boarding..she is nearly six if you have young children for a play date
Hey there. I'll add you as a friend. happy

I didn't write much about myself when I did the original post because I was on my phone... so now I'm on the comp, here's a little about me:
I'm 22 (nearly 23), I'm Mum to a beautiful 8 1/2 month old little boy who is such an amazing little person! I'm a full-time Mum and planning to go back to uni (eternally) later this year but having trouble deciding what to do... I change my mind A LOT.
I have an eclectic taste in music, film and art. I like to take photos and write when I can. I can be pretty shy but I can also be pretty loud once I'm comfortable with someone. happy
I'm not really sure what else to say about myself so that's it for now.  wave
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
4 1 Jul 2012
Heya!!! Always happy to have new vegan friends happy  I'll try add u.
ReplyQuote

Chicken Legs Chicken Legs VIC Posts: 72
5 1 Jul 2012
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR =^.^= meow
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
6 1 Jul 2012
Chicken Legs said:
RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRR =^.^= meow
Lol :p
ReplyQuote

7 3 Jul 2012
^__^
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
8 3 Jul 2012
I had a friend once   * reminisce
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
9 4 Jul 2012
Casper.s2 said:
I had a friend once   * reminisce
haha
ReplyQuote

Mel17 Mel17 SA Posts: 98
10 4 Jul 2012
Hi. I'm a vegan mama too. I live down south so I'll add you as a friend 
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).