Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Badger Capture Video

1 - 4 of 4 posts

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
1 6 Jul 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA8pxzawUGM&feature=related

I found it very distasteful, they tormented the poor animal before throwing it in the cage, they should have had some other people do the job if they cant do it properly, and for them to post it on youtube, i think that in itself is very low

I have left a comment for them, as well as flagging the video
ReplyQuote

Ellie22 Ellie22 NSW Posts: 7
2 7 Jul 2012
Well done. That is so wrong- disgusting really, and so cruel. It's good to hear that you've done something to help stop it- everyone should do the same! wink
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 7 Jul 2012
I'm actually doing a unit on capturing and transporting animals, and have been trained on the proper ways to capture and transport wildlife. Everything about this video is so wrong. They actually TRIED to make it traumatic for the animal. I 'disliked' it, left a comment, and flagged it as animal abuse.
ReplyQuote

Taxidermied Baphomet Taxidermied Baphomet NSW Posts: 292
4 7 Jul 2012
Maggie said:
I'm actually doing a unit on capturing and transporting animals, and have been trained on the proper ways to capture and transport wildlife. Everything about this video is so wrong. They actually TRIED to make it traumatic for the animal. I 'disliked' it, left a comment, and flagged it as animal abuse.
It's good to hear of your perspective being trained in animal transport, i thought they did it all wrong
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au