Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Tattoos

1 - 10 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

GoldAutumn GoldAutumn NSW Posts: 137
1 12 Jul 2012
Does anyone have a tattoo of their pet?

A tattoo of an animal?

Or a tattoo that has anything to do with animal rights/liberation?

What/where?
ReplyQuote

Ashlyn Ashlyn WA Posts: 104
2 12 Jul 2012
i have a tattoo of a Frog(Litoria moorei). on my leg..Its kind my 'being green' tattoo
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
3 12 Jul 2012
My first tattoo is going to be a snake wrapping around the top of my arm. happy Now to get someone to design it and save up some money.
ReplyQuote

4 12 Jul 2012
Ashlyn said:
i have a tattoo of a Frog(Litoria moorei). on my leg..Its kind my 'being green' tattoo
Cute! I had to google Litoria moorei so i knew what it was, lol, any pics? Where do you have it? (If you can't say that's cool, lol)
ReplyQuote

5 12 Jul 2012
The Sair Scare said:
My first tattoo is going to be a snake wrapping around the top of my arm. happy Now to get someone to design it and save up some money.
Nice! Do you know if you wanted it coloured or just black and shaded? Any particular kind of snake?
ReplyQuote

6 12 Jul 2012
GoldAutumn said:
The Sair Scare said:
Nice! Do you know if you wanted it coloured or just black and shaded? Any particular kind of snake?
Black and shaded, red on the eyes and tongue. I'd like either an Egyptian Cobra or Taipan.
ReplyQuote

7 12 Jul 2012
The Sair Scare said:
GoldAutumn said:
The Sair Scare said:
Black and shaded, red on the eyes and tongue. I'd like either an Egyptian Cobra or Taipan.
Awesome, pics when you're done!
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
8 13 Jul 2012
As vegans are you guys seeking out vegan friendly tattoo options or do you just go the usual approach?
ReplyQuote

9 13 Jul 2012
Vegan friendly. It's worth the effort. I don't want animal products under my skin.
ReplyQuote

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
10 13 Jul 2012
The Sair Scare said:
Vegan friendly. It's worth the effort. I don't want animal products under my skin.
Sounds great to me. How do you go about making sure everything is vegan?
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au