Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Article not for the faint hearted in the Ballarat Courier

Seriously, I feel sick at the thought..!

1 - 10 of 10 posts

Debaybay Debaybay QLD Posts: 39
2 28 Jul 2012
=[..
ReplyQuote

...2 ...2 WA Posts: 2307
3 28 Jul 2012
What? Are you serious? This is atrocious.
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
4 28 Jul 2012
I wonder what kind of response there would be from the public if it were dogs or cats, animals that most people have more love for than what most see as food.
People make me sick. I can't even imagine how I would react if I had been the one to find these poor babies. Pretty sure I'd need a psych consult...
ReplyQuote

I.G I.G VIC Posts: 1
5 29 Jul 2012
Appalling and cruel. Still, this quote was interesting:

'There are young kids walking around that area all the time and they should not be subject to seeing animals in such a state.'

I think most children SHOULD see the cruelty our society inflicts on animals. How else is the mainstream view that milk comes from the fridge and meat from packet going to be exposed?

Of course, this particular case of cruel display is reprehensible, but it does give rise to the other issue of routine animal cruelty being hidden away and 'sanitied' so that  most people can be blissfullly ignorant and feel good about their dinner steak.
ReplyQuote

6 29 Jul 2012
I 100% agree that the cruelties of the industries should be exposed. People are totally unaware of what goes on behind te scenes.
It breaks my heart to hear of such cruelties as this though, this is clearly some sick individual who I hope the full extent of the law comes down on. I wish all animal cruelty was outlawed, factory farms, backyard breeders, anyone who makes money at the extend of an animals health or life.
ReplyQuote

Operator Operator QLD Posts: 58
7 29 Jul 2012
I.G said:
Appalling and cruel. Still, this quote was interesting:

'There are young kids walking around that area all the time and they should not be subject to seeing animals in such a state.'

I think most children SHOULD see the cruelty our society inflicts on animals. How else is the mainstream view that milk comes from the fridge and meat from packet going to be exposed?

Of course, this particular case of cruel display is reprehensible, but it does give rise to the other issue of routine animal cruelty being hidden away and 'sanitied' so that  most people can be blissfullly ignorant and feel good about their dinner steak.
I also like (well, not like, but you know) that the RSPCA is "slamming" this incident... Yet instead of abolishing factory farming, they're just making sure the pigs are "comfortable" before they get slaughtered... So it's not like they're innocent of killing piggies either.
ReplyQuote

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
8 29 Jul 2012
its so hard to believe people can do shit like this....its just disgusting
ReplyQuote

9 30 Jul 2012
I just read on FB that a Staffy was found this morning in the same way, impaled of a fence post. I hope to god the cops find the sick [email protected]? who is doing this. I would love to make this person suffer.
ReplyQuote

sammstein sammstein NSW Posts: 20
10 31 Jul 2012
someone told me  the rspca is owned by a pig farmer...?
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au