Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

I got bored and bought a Sharpie

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

Lee96 Lee96 QLD Posts: 55
1 16 Aug 2012
Yeah, I got bored and bought a Sharpie. I finish school early tomorrow and am going to have quite the time with the local McDonalds windows...

Sharpies write on glass, right?
ReplyQuote

gg01 gg01 Australia Posts: 13
2 16 Aug 2012
If you want to get charged for destruction of property…. :- ...
ReplyQuote

3 16 Aug 2012
:- * can't edit my post..
ReplyQuote

4 16 Aug 2012
ok sorry obviously that smiley doesn't work on here lol   laugh
ReplyQuote

Masman Masman QLD Posts: 3
5 16 Aug 2012
Might I ask what you plan to achieve?
ReplyQuote

Lee96 Lee96 QLD Posts: 55
6 17 Aug 2012
Masman said:
I don't plan to achieve anything, just a li'l voicing my mind.
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
7 17 Aug 2012
Lee96 said:
Masman said:
Proberly not the best way to go about voicing your opinion - you would be charged with destruction of property, maccas stores are swamped with sercurety cameras and you will most likely get caught - besides you won't be helping animals, you will be brining negative attention to animal activists, best not to do it
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
8 17 Aug 2012
Lee96 said:
Masman said:
I can understand your fustration when it comes to voicing your opinion, but have you considered more legal ways to do so?
Leafletts are a wonderful thing for example, you can purchase leafletts for $5 with free shipping here https://unleashed.qnetau.com/shop/?product=24
Or there are action packs you can order for free here https://animalsaustralia.qnetau.com/take_action/action_packs.php
I just love the conversations when I go and hand these out for a few hours,
or, if you're shy, a great idea is putting these leafletts in meat cook books in libraries! happy
You can also grab feedback forms from places like Mcdonalds and voice your distress about where they source their products from.
Theres petitions you can ask to be signed, and depending on the area, Animals Australia has stalls at markets you can volunteer to help run! Just give Jesse, Jane, Anthony or Karen a message and I'm sure they could help you out!

As much as I love your passion, I think graffiti, which is what effectively you are intending, is more detrimental to the cause than helpful, please consider ideas like above first! peace
ReplyQuote

Bright eyes33 Bright eyes33 NSW Posts: 64
10 17 Aug 2012
lee....bricks work better than sharpies tongue
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au