Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Just discovered some vegan lollies (taffee-like) :D

No artificial crap. Gluten, nut, soy, and wheat free!

1 - 10 of 24 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Spacepeanut Spacepeanut QLD Posts: 120
1 22 Aug 2012
Hey guys,

I found some yummy lollies a few days back, via a company called Stillwater Sweets. They're 100% vegan, Australian-made (right here in Cairns), and their prices aren't over the top.

So far I've tried Vanilla, Banana, and Pineapple, and they're just lovely. Here's the link to their website if anyone is interested. happy

www.stillwatergift.com
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
2 22 Aug 2012
You little ripper!!! Thank-you, thank-you thank-you for posting this!!!! I have been trying to find some chewy vegan lollies.

I'm buying some - RIGHT NOW happy
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
3 22 Aug 2012
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to try some happy
ReplyQuote

4 22 Aug 2012
No worries at all. I'm thinking I might even send a mass email to some of the veg shops down south. May as well spread the word. happy

It was funny how I happened upon the place. My sister saw it, and I just kind of shrugged and kept walking, until she pointed out a sign that said it was all vegan. I was like The Flash, hurtling through the door after that. Ha ha!
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
5 22 Aug 2012
Spacepeanut said:
Hey guys,

I found some yummy lollies a few days back, via a company called Stillwater Sweets. They're 100% vegan, Australian-made (right here in Cairns), and their prices aren't over the top.

So far I've tried Vanilla, Banana, and Pineapple, and they're just lovely. Here's the link to their website if anyone is interested. happy

www.stillwatergift.com
Okay so I did as I said and I bought some.  I only had a small lolly shopping spree.  I got 17 flavours in the large bags  tongue

Yummy, can't wait to taste these bad boys  dance
ReplyQuote

Beemo Beemo United States Posts: 1259
6 23 Aug 2012
If I lived near this place I would go crazy haha. I just ordered 9 large bags ecstatic I hate deciding on what flavours to get, so I decided to just get all the ones I liked the sound of lol.
Also fathers day is coming up and my dad is a massive sweet tooth, so these will be the perfect gift!
ReplyQuote

-- -- NSW Posts: 83
7 23 Aug 2012
they are very yummy and healthy x
ReplyQuote

Shorty Shorty QLD Posts: 479
8 23 Aug 2012
Is that the main lolly shop in Kuranda (the one that used to sell long, hard tube stuff with writing in?(my description is amazing)) or another one?

Hmmm, may be a reason to go up there.
ReplyQuote

9 25 Aug 2012
Nope, it's a completely different one. The old one with the hard lollies is now up the road and around the corner.

Also, the taffee place isn't just in Kuranda, they have another shop on the Esplanade in Cairns. ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Shorty Shorty QLD Posts: 479
10 25 Aug 2012
Ooooh, even better.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au