Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

New member from Brisbane!

Keen to make friends :)

1 - 10 of 26 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Jessicasneeze Jessicasneeze QLD Posts: 31
1 27 Aug 2012
Hi everyone happy
I've done all my research and am now vegetarian, transitioning into veganism happy It's the best decision I've made in my life.
So yeah, if you're keen to make a new friend I'm keen to get to know you  happy  love
ReplyQuote

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 242
2 27 Aug 2012
Congratulations  love
ReplyQuote

Jessicasneeze Jessicasneeze QLD Posts: 31
3 27 Aug 2012
thank you  happy
ReplyQuote

Debaybay Debaybay QLD Posts: 39
4 30 Aug 2012
Hey! I'm in Brisbane and trying to make some cool vego friends, and currently making the switch to veganism too, I would love to be your friend! =D
ReplyQuote

Leila9 Leila9 QLD Posts: 49
5 30 Aug 2012
Debaybay said:
Hey! I'm in Brisbane and trying to make some cool vego friends, and currently making the switch to veganism too, I would love to be your friend! =D
HEY !!!

I'm also in Brisbane. Perhaps we can meet at Loving Hut for dinner one night?
Have you guys been there? It's completely vegan! It's in Mount Gravatt.
Altho, I'm kind of a chubby vegan, but kind of I mean definitely. I say that because some people have problems with that.
ReplyQuote

6 30 Aug 2012
Leila9 said:
Debaybay said:
HEY !!!

I'm also in Brisbane. Perhaps we can meet at Loving Hut for dinner one night?
Have you guys been there? It's completely vegan! It's in Mount Gravatt.
Altho, I'm kind of a chubby vegan, but kind of I mean definitely. I say that because some people have problems with that.
I've been a vegan for a year and a half now, I can give some pointers, but I'm not all knowing sad
ReplyQuote

7 31 Aug 2012
That sounds amazing. I'd so be up for dinner. (food. OMNOMNOM) We should try and get some more Brissy people and have little group get togethers!
ReplyQuote

8 31 Aug 2012
Debaybay said:
That sounds amazing. I'd so be up for dinner. (food. OMNOMNOM) We should try and get some more Brissy people and have little group get togethers!
I totally agree... I made another post, but no extra people have written in to join. you can email me. i'll write on your wall
ReplyQuote

le gabrielle le gabrielle QLD Posts: 214
9 1 Sep 2012
Debaybay said:
I'm from the gold coast! can i be invited? ecstatic
ReplyQuote

10 1 Sep 2012
Oh my god of course! The more the merrier!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au