Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Oscar's Law Rally 2012 September 16th

Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne

1 - 8 of 8 posts

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
1 27 Aug 2012
Puppy Farm Awareness Day is September 16th, and this year Oscar's Law will again be holding rallies in SA, NSW and VIC.

Since the rallies last year we have had more media coverage of puppy farms (both good and bad), a Companion Animals Taskforce has been established (which also concerns pounds/shelters/breeding/sales), Julia Gillard was given a designer pup bred by Billabong Creek puppy farm for her birthday and Pets Paradise has gone out of business.

The amount of people getting on board with Oscar's Law is outstanding, and this year the rallies are going to be bigger and better.

Adelaide's rally will be held at Light Square, Currie Street
Sydney- Belmont Park, Pitt Street
Melbourne- Parliament House

Be sure to come along and bring your doggies too!

http://oscarslaw.org/
ReplyQuote

JessBrazil JessBrazil VIC Posts: 97
2 27 Aug 2012
Wouldn't miss it. happy
ReplyQuote

Theodora Theodora VIC Posts: 47
3 28 Aug 2012
I am definately coming ! I am in the USA right now , but I am pretty sure I can get home in time for that.
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
4 28 Aug 2012
I wonder why it's light square rather than parliament house this time round? Parliament house receives alot more public eye. :S
ReplyQuote

jeanette333 jeanette333 VIC Posts: 2
5 2 Sep 2012
I will be there..
ReplyQuote

Jacqui T Jacqui T NSW Posts: 796
6 2 Sep 2012
4_da_animals1 said:
I wonder why it's light square rather than parliament house this time round? Parliament house receives alot more public eye. :S
I believe it had to do with the permits, but feel free to contact oscar's law and an SA representative can respond, never too early to start planning for next year!
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
7 3 Sep 2012
Jacqui T said:
4_da_animals1 said:
I believe it had to do with the permits, but feel free to contact oscar's law and an SA representative can respond, never too early to start planning for next year!
That's where it was held last year, If I attend this year I'll have an enquiry wink
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
8 3 Sep 2012
I went last year, and im going THIS YEAR! Spread the message to all these people that puppy factories are disgusting! >:@
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au