Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Make-up & Perfume

Prada ... YES

1 - 10 of 11 posts   1 | 2  

Miss. Jones Miss. Jones VIC Posts: 242
1 29 Aug 2012
Okay so i love Natio but there is an excuse in this blurb regarding their Cruelty Free Bunny:
(Then why do other international products have the bunny?)

Okay so crueltyfree.org vs PETA - Does anyone know the difference?  For some reason i prefer to stick with PETA.  (the world of the untrusting vegan)

Does Natio test its products on animals?

A: No, Natio does not conduct or condone animal testing. Neither our ingredients nor manufacturing processes harm animals. We have been accredited since 1996 by 'Choose Cruelty Free'.We actively support this Australian organisation that screens beauty care companies and helps consumers recognise genuine cruelty-free brands. Our stance against animal cruelty is documented in all our promotional material. However, because laws regarding statements on animal testing vary from country to country, we cannot print our cruelty-free policy on our packaging. We assure you that Natio very firmly opposes the testing of products on animals.

ps. & finally ... I hunted for a VEGAN designer perfume because i like to smell pretty .....
PETA APPROVES Puigi .... which means PRADA, NINA RICCI & PACO RABBANE
happy
ReplyQuote

Lars Lars NSW Posts: 825
2 29 Aug 2012
yay, that's awesome, Im trying to find myself a nice perfume, i've got a list on my iphone to remind me what i need to try when in places like david jones

other vegan high end we can use:

chanel
Dior
Issey Miyake

Not stella McCartney, she is owned by someone who tests now
ReplyQuote

Debaybay Debaybay QLD Posts: 39
3 30 Aug 2012
I got a really beautiful perfume from L'Occitane called 'Cherry Blossom'. It is so pretty! Cause I was searching for some good quality perfume too and I just happened to stumble across the store. I got to talk to the manager and they have no animal products, don't test on animals, and they grow all of their own products on farms in France =]

They have a range of hair care, skin care, men's care, men's perfume, women's perfume as well =D
ReplyQuote

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
4 13 Sep 2012
Debaybay said:
I got a really beautiful perfume from L'Occitane called 'Cherry Blossom'. It is so pretty! Cause I was searching for some good quality perfume too and I just happened to stumble across the store. I got to talk to the manager and they have no animal products, don't test on animals, and they grow all of their own products on farms in France =]

They have a range of hair care, skin care, men's care, men's perfume, women's perfume as well =D
http://www.mediapeta.com/peta/PDF/companiesdotest.pdf

Sorry honey- L'Occitane DO test on animals. Don't ever listen to the sales assistants, they are paid to tell you what you want to hear, and it makes me SO angry that they lie for a quick sale. If you want to be sure, don't buy anything that isn't on the PETA or CCF list.
ReplyQuote

NelliScarlet NelliScarlet VIC Posts: 64
5 13 Sep 2012
Lars said:
yay, that's awesome, Im trying to find myself a nice perfume, i've got a list on my iphone to remind me what i need to try when in places like david jones

chanel
Dior
Issey Miyake

Lars where/how did you find out that Issey Miyake is vegan?
ReplyQuote

Mademoisella Mademoisella QLD Posts: 42
6 13 Sep 2012
Lars said:

chanel
Dior
Issey Miyake

I love Dior products, however they still use fur and leather which makes them not very vegan sad
Same with Chanel and I also heard somewhere that they may in fact test or their parent company does or something.
ReplyQuote

Megan Will Megan Will NT Posts: 2
7 13 Sep 2012
Vera Wang Princess Eau de is one of the best perfumes I have used so far. Go for it and make up I may say must be decent. Simple is the word.
http://www.comvita.com.au for best beauty products.
ReplyQuote

Seraah Seraah SA Posts: 11
8 20 Sep 2012
Chanel tests. I think Dior does too.
ReplyQuote

Justine3 Justine3 WA Posts: 6
9 1 Oct 2012
Hello ladies,

Please check out the Arbonne website. I have recently become a consultant for the product and it is VEGAN CERTIFIED. Everything from anti aging skin care, cosmetics, perfume and health and well being products.
The main websites has the company and product details. Our cosmetics are up there with the best with the primer rating above Mac!!!
My personal sales website is www.justinerobertson.myarbonne.com.au

The products are amazing no animal testine, no animal products and no animal by products used happy
ReplyQuote

kendra1 kendra1 QLD Posts: 15
10 4 Nov 2018
Lars said:

chanel
Dior
Issey Miyake

thank you for sharing!!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au