Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Dog skinned in Hastings.

1 - 6 of 6 posts

JessBrazil JessBrazil VIC Posts: 97
1 29 Aug 2012
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/true-crime-scene/police-investigate-horrific-attack-on-family-pet/story-fnat7jnn-1226459807018

There have been two separate attacks on animals near us recently.
I find it hard to believe people like this exist. Yes millions buy into the meat, egg, fishing, cosmetics etc industries but generally they don't realize the cruelty that is occurring.
These sick monster do.

A dog was skinned just down the road from us which has left everyone in the area in shock and fear.
Our cats are now inside kitties because of this. They usually spend the day sunbathing in the backyard with our chooks, but there is no way we are risking them going outside until we find out if the people are caught or at least if it was a targeted attack. I'm also worried for the safety of our chickens too now.

Anyway, I just though I'd post this in-case anyone lives nearby as it might be worth keeping your pets inside.
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
2 29 Aug 2012
I suggested we move our cats inside when my family moved to Broomfield. But my cats are absolutely miserable inside all day. Still, when my third cat disappeared suddenly, I can't help feeling that something happened to him...
ReplyQuote

Theodora Theodora VIC Posts: 47
3 30 Aug 2012
In which area do you live?
ReplyQuote

JessBrazil JessBrazil VIC Posts: 97
4 30 Aug 2012
I live in Hastings, literally down the road from where the poor dog was skinned. sad
ReplyQuote

cassie2 cassie2 VIC Posts: 212
5 31 Aug 2012
absolutely discusting only a monster would do something like this.
ReplyQuote

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
6 2 Sep 2012
THAT IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG I HOPE THEY FIND THAT PERSON :@
I cant believe people can actually do this to a poor animal. cry
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).