Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Do you guys get sad for dogs dieing in movies, or in video games?

Not in real life

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
1 14 Sep 2012
Or any other animals?
I cry when animals die in movies, and when i'm a video game obsessed girl, and i was playing call of duty, and realise they set dogs onto you to kill you, and i realised....you have to shoot the video game dogs in the face...or if they bite you...snap their neck...HORRIBLE!!

Also i was playing a game, you ride horses, and if your horse dies or you see a dead horse you can skin them for the skin.... O.O
I got sick in the stomach..because i couldnt stop my person from skinning the horse, and the blood scattered on the screen...my little sisters screamed...i nearly vomited...
My little brothers laughed.!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...i had to "snap" the dogs neck...to survive...about 6-7 of them... /: and shoot them. I nearly cried.

Does any else feel this way? About animals dieing in movies, video games, cartoons, Not in real life things?
ReplyQuote

Shorty Shorty QLD Posts: 479
2 14 Sep 2012
Hunting deer in Skyrim is a pastime of mine  ashamed
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
3 14 Sep 2012
Of course I get sad.
But now I know why every kid in my class likes that games Too many kids like killing animals!
ReplyQuote

4 15 Sep 2012
Everybody in my class likes Call of Duty except me. I play a so-called OLDER game that I people make fun of because its made in "2010" or whatever.
ReplyQuote

5 15 Sep 2012
AllyCat said:
Or any other animals?
I cry when animals die in movies, and when i'm a video game obsessed girl, and i was playing call of duty, and realise they set dogs onto you to kill you, and i realised....you have to shoot the video game dogs in the face...or if they bite you...snap their neck...HORRIBLE!!

Also i was playing a game, you ride horses, and if your horse dies or you see a dead horse you can skin them for the skin.... O.O
I got sick in the stomach..because i couldnt stop my person from skinning the horse, and the blood scattered on the screen...my little sisters screamed...i nearly vomited...
My little brothers laughed.!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...i had to "snap" the dogs neck...to survive...about 6-7 of them... /: and shoot them. I nearly cried.

Does any else feel this way? About animals dieing in movies, video games, cartoons, Not in real life things?
I thought COD was just a shooting game! I know a SIX YEAR OLD who plays it!
ReplyQuote

7 16 Sep 2012
I am a video gamer too, and in some of the games I play, you CAN shoot animals, but I don't.
ReplyQuote

emileee emileee NSW Posts: 514
8 16 Sep 2012
I feel bad when im playing Pokemon. ashamed2
Because of my obsessive need to complete my pokedex i need catch every type.
And i feel bad because Pokemon like Clefairy or Spearow that im never going to use in battle just get stored in Professor Oaks computer to never to see the day of light again.

So i would just like to apologise to the 62 pokemon i have currently caught and to the 30 something that i will catch. Sorry for taking away your freedom.
Sincerely Emily laugh laugh
ReplyQuote

Ronnie Ronnie QLD Posts: 205
9 16 Sep 2012
I'm not a gamer anymore - ran out of time to play my games sad

But, I am an absolute blubber basket when an animal gets mistreated, hurt or killed in a movie.  I couldn't care less what happens to humans (I was brought up on violent movies from a young age), but if an animal gets hurt I cry, and cry, and cry.  Then my partner has to tell me it's not real - duh, I know that but still hate to see it even if it's in a movie/TV show.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au