Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Had meat chucked at me today...

Happened to you before???

1 - 10 of 16 posts   1 | 2  

AllyCat AllyCat SA Posts: 497
1 18 Sep 2012
Probably not...
(the title should actually be "yesterday" not today..oops" anyways last night I was babysitting my bros and sisters, and it was 9:30 and there was a knock at the door... I looked out to see who it was...it was two boys from my primary school last year. The ones that I shoved there chicken burgers in their face, and the mayo went evveerryywhheerreee. Anyways...one year later...they decide to get revenge...

I open it (i shouldnt have. Knowing those boys) I said nicely "hey guys! Whats up?" And they chuck something on my top amd run off... They yell "PAYBACK" didnt know what they were talking about...so that thing was two chicken legs (cooked...) But I didnt no. it was dark. I picked them up, turned my back to the open door just as my parents get back home standing behind me..i sidnt know...i pick the chicken legs up and tryed to get a closer look to what it was...it was squishy...and then skye was like "ally why you holding chicken drumstick?..two of them..." And I screamed and chuck them behind me...
Into my mum and mums boyfriend face...

So anyways...i got grounded...and worst of all they ate the chicken...
IM GROUNDED!
Ever gad meat chucked at you? :/
How do I explain to my mum I didnt mean to...she thinks im trying to get rid of all the meat in the house...(actually I am)..
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
2 18 Sep 2012
I don't mean to sound rude but you kinda had it coming to you by the sounds of it but they still shouldn't of thrown chicken legs at you - if you shove someone's food in there face you cant expect them to just let it slide. That was a poor decision to do that it in first place, everyone has a right to do as they please and just becouse someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make it okay to shove there food in there face :/  that really encourages the animal rights stereotype that we are crazy and it hurts the cause.

I've never had any meat thrown at me becouse even though it annoys me I try not to argue with people but have a informed discussion instead happy
ReplyQuote

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
3 19 Sep 2012
In food I had raw meat shoved in my face. It didn't touch me, thank god. Basically I was in a conversation with him, him not understanding why I'm a vegetarian. So he shoved meat in my face.
ReplyQuote

Emilia Emilia WA Posts: 285
4 19 Sep 2012
This story doesn't sound right to me.
ReplyQuote

5 19 Sep 2012
OinkMoo said:
I don't mean to sound rude but you kinda had it coming to you by the sounds of it but they still shouldn't of thrown chicken legs at you - if you shove someone's food in there face you cant expect them to just let it slide. That was a poor decision to do that it in first place, everyone has a right to do as they please and just becouse someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make it okay to shove there food in there face :/  that really encourages the animal rights stereotype that we are crazy and it hurts the cause.

I've never had any meat thrown at me becouse even though it annoys me I try not to argue with people but have a informed discussion instead happy
Yeah I  know, it was a year ago though...i thought they forgot...i did..
But I regretted it once I realised it was chicken in my hand.
It was the first that came to ny mind when they go right up to my face eating chicken burger in my face...i could smell it! Gross...
But I guess thats what kids from  my old primary school do..
I got the idea from my friend shoving ice cream in my face XD
ReplyQuote

6 19 Sep 2012
Emilia said:
This story doesn't sound right to me.
What do you mean?
ReplyQuote

cassie2 cassie2 VIC Posts: 212
7 19 Sep 2012
that sucks.
I got food chucked at me by my brother on numerous occasions.
wiping raw sausage on my face.
throwing raw prawn heads at me getting it in my hair as well as chicken.
why did you throw food at the boys anyway? if that isnt a rude question?
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
8 19 Sep 2012
Untitled said:
So he shoved meat in my face.
Honestly, you shouldn't shove food into someones face unless your'e in a legal pie fight (That was the best school assembly EVER!). But shoving a piece of meat into someones face because  she is vegetarian is messed up!
ReplyQuote

9 19 Sep 2012
Last year people were asking me to be non vegetarian and some were purposely shoving meat-flavored soup in my face. (Ironically, at the same table, a girl was hugging me so hard I couldn't breathe because I was vegetarian.)
ReplyQuote

10 20 Sep 2012
AllyCat said:
And they chuck something on my top amd run off... They yell "PAYBACK" didnt know what they were talking about...so that thing was two chicken legs (cooked...)
Revenge is immature. What happened at school a little while later?
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au