Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Hey

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
1 19 Oct 2012
I used to post here ages ago. Hope y'all are well.
I'm not vegan or even vegetarian anymore. This is so embarrassing but I developed an ed which leads me to eat things like ice cream and cookies and more gross things in desperate situations.
Not helping animals my health or the environment huh *sigh*
ReplyQuote

Kirrilly Kirrilly VIC Posts: 2092
2 19 Oct 2012
You have to just do what you can. I'm really sorry you are going through this. Are you seeking help for your ED?
ReplyQuote

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
3 19 Oct 2012
What's ED? Is it an Eating disorder? I looked it up on my iPod and it came up with erectile dysfunction. Yeah that doesn't sound right.
Are you eating meat? Sorry if you said this I didn't read the post properly.
Either way even not being ignorant helps. You can tell others and still support anyhow.
ReplyQuote

Pomi Pomi VIC Posts: 311
4 20 Oct 2012
Untitled said:
What's ED? Is it an Eating disorder? I looked it up on my iPod and it came up with erectile dysfunction. Yeah that doesn't sound right.
HAHAHAHA You just made my day!

Yeah I do therapy :/ . I fast/binge/purge/fast and it goes on forever. When I recover I want to be vegetarian again though. I do eat meat.
ReplyQuote

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
5 22 Oct 2012
Pomi said:
Untitled said:
HAHAHAHA You just made my day!

Yeah I do therapy :/ . I fast/binge/purge/fast and it goes on forever. When I recover I want to be vegetarian again though. I do eat meat.
Oh cool. Glad your trying. I never had a eating disorder but it sounds horrible. Hope you get better soon!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au