Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

University of Adelaide

1 - 5 of 5 posts

Daft_Punk Daft_Punk SA Posts: 139
1 20 Oct 2012
I am going to study science (natural resources) there next year. Would love to make some friends since I don't have any veg*n support irl :/
ReplyQuote

4_da_animals1 4_da_animals1 SA Posts: 3293
2 22 Oct 2012
Daft_Punk said:
I am going to study science (natural resources) there next year. Would love to make some friends since I don't have any veg*n support irl :/
Check out these guys, adelaidevegans.org awesome people, who organise regular meet ups and events for people such as yourself. wink

I'm probably going to either flinders or uni sa happy
ReplyQuote

Rattie Rattie NSW Posts: 7
3 22 Oct 2012
I'll be at Adelaide next year... if I get in!
Although I'd be doing a Bach. of Media so I might not see you around. Maybe there's an activist group since they rave about the student clubs so much. But who knows after what they did to lambs in an 'experiment' so maybe we'd be condemned.
ReplyQuote

4 23 Oct 2012
Amelia1810 said:
I'll be at Adelaide next year... if I get in!
Although I'd be doing a Bach. of Media so I might not see you around. Maybe there's an activist group since they rave about the student clubs so much. But who knows after what they did to lambs in an 'experiment' so maybe we'd be condemned.
What?! That likely means I'll probably be in the same department as those who do animal experimentation... gosh I dread meeting people like those... maybe that's why a vegetarian club never started at Adelaide Uni sad
ReplyQuote

5 12 Mar 2013
Turns out there is an "animal welfare club" at UofA http://www.auclubs.com.au

"The University of Adelaide Animal Welfare Club promotes awareness of animal welfare concerns both on and around campus.  Through a whole range of activities, such as campaigning, fundraising and volunteering, we are committed to the goal of ending the institutionalised suffering of animals.

We welcome all individuals who share our vision for a world in which non-human animals are treated with respect and compassion. We hope that by working together we can do our part in building a kinder world for all creatures."

Man I sure hope they are abolitionists and not welfarists who support "humane meat".
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au