Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Study on vegetarians and vegans

The use of forums and how you see yourself as vegetarians/ vegans!

1 - 5 of 5 posts

friendlyblaze friendlyblaze Denmark Posts: 4
1 7 Nov 2012
Hi there,

I am Master-student at Aalborg University and I'm currently conducting a study on vegetarians and vegans.

I need some reflective souls and a little of your time to illuminate the motivation to become a vegetarian / vegan, your use of forums like this, and how you see yourself as vegetarians in an otherwise meat-filled environment . The study will be conducted on skype - because I'm currentely living in Denmark (but I'm actually Portuguese)!

I do not know if you’re often asked to be involved in studies like these, but I very much hope that there are some of you out there who want to join in and help to a broader understanding of this topic. You can write to me at or here, and I will return with more information about the study.

I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely, Catarina Bettencourt  happy
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
2 8 Nov 2012
Hi!

So with it being conducted on skype, does that mean we need a webcam?
ReplyQuote

3 9 Nov 2012
Hi,

I don't require video record, just voice so I can transcribe for further analysis.
Thank you for your interest!
ReplyQuote

Seraah Seraah SA Posts: 11
4 11 Nov 2012
when would you need to conduct the interview, and will you need our personal details (and will they be published or are answers anonymous)
ReplyQuote

5 13 Nov 2012
Hi Seraah,

I'm already conducting interviews. I try to schedule according to the respondent.

I need to record the conversation, personal details are not important to me, but I do need some personal experiences I can use for research purposes. The answers can be anonymous; in that case I will use a pseudonym.

Thank you for your interest.

Contact me if you wish to participate.
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).