Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Animals Stabbed To Death At A School Farm

1 - 10 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

MerlinLemon MerlinLemon VIC Posts: 291
1 11 Nov 2009
Police are appealing for information about the brutal slaughter of farm animals at a high school in the NSW Hunter region.

Police were called to the school in Rutherford, near Maitland, on Tuesday morning, after several dead and injured animals were found in the school's agricultural plot.

A sheep, a goat and a calf were killed, while two other goats had been attacked.

A vet treated the injured goats and performed autopsies on the dead animals, confirming they were stabbed to death, police said.

School liaison officers had been sent to the school to speak to students and staff.

Police believe the attacks happened between Monday afternoon (AEDT) and Tuesday morning and anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS IN THE YAHOO7 NEWS?
WHO COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO POOR LITTLE ANIMALS.
ITS JUST PLAIN MURDER!
ReplyQuote

soy soy NSW Posts: 100
3 11 Nov 2009
I saw this on the SMH this morning and nearly smashed my work computer screen. How completely effed up do you have to be to do something like that.
God those kids would be horrified.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
4 11 Nov 2009
It was prob some older kids thinking they were tough to kill poor little defenseless animals. Cos you know... that gets you street cred.

This is when the RSPCA needs to take animal cruelty seriously and actually throw some people in jail, not just give them a slap on the wrist.

It makes me so angry!
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
5 11 Nov 2009
F**king hell this pisses me off.

Things like this are what brings my faith in humanity to an all time low.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 12 Nov 2009
- Vegan Freak - said:

You had faith? I gave up a long time ago.
ReplyQuote

People who save lives People who save lives QLD Posts: 2
7 12 Nov 2009
Lemon said:
Police are appealing for information about the brutal slaughter of farm animals at a high school in the NSW Hunter region.

Police were called to the school in Rutherford, near Maitland, on Tuesday morning, after several dead and injured animals were found in the school's agricultural plot.

A sheep, a goat and a calf were killed, while two other goats had been attacked.

A vet treated the injured goats and performed autopsies on the dead animals, confirming they were stabbed to death, police said.

School liaison officers had been sent to the school to speak to students and staff.

Police believe the attacks happened between Monday afternoon (AEDT) and Tuesday morning and anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS IN THE YAHOO7 NEWS?
WHO COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO POOR LITTLE ANIMALS.
ITS JUST PLAIN MURDER!
ReplyQuote

People who save lives People who save lives QLD Posts: 2
8 12 Nov 2009
OH the poor things i hope they are ok
ReplyQuote

thefutureisvegan thefutureisvegan NSW Posts: 13
9 12 Nov 2009
They stick knives in dead animals every night at the dinner table and pay other people to murder many animals on their behalf, they pay people at McCruelties and Nasty Jacks to cook the carcasses of murdered animals for them on a regular basis.

That's the sort of people who would do this.
ReplyQuote

thefutureisvegan thefutureisvegan NSW Posts: 13
10 12 Nov 2009
RaV3N said:
- Vegan Freak - said:

You had faith? I gave up a long time ago.
All the people in this community are restoring my faith!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au