Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Would you guys use an Unleashed app?

Need feedback on this

1 - 10 of 29 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

Anthony Anthony WA Posts: 216
1 30 Nov 2012
Hey everyone,

As part of plans for 2013, there's an idea floating around to make an Unleashed app for smartphones. Can you please give me your honest opinion on whether you'd download AND actually use an app if one was available?

If we did go ahead with it, what features do you think would be important to include?

Your ideas now will ultimately be used to develop this thing so it'd be great to get a heap of ideas

p.s. Would a pirate app be called an Arrrrpp? pirate
ReplyQuote

sophxx sophxx NSW Posts: 169
2 30 Nov 2012
I'm not sure if I would use it. I mean, there isn't so much going on in the forum that I would need to check it on the go. I use the computer to check Unleashed and don't miss it during the day.

It could be an idea though, as others might feel differently happy
ReplyQuote

lololiisha lololiisha NSW Posts: 53
3 30 Nov 2012
I use my phone more than anything so I would.
ReplyQuote

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
4 30 Nov 2012
I would use it, as long as it includes all or most of the stuff the site does. I mainly go on unleashed via my iPod, so it would just make things easier for me.
I think it's an excellent idea!
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
5 30 Nov 2012
I go on the Unleashed site several times a day using my iPhone so an app would be mega awesome, especially if it had most or all the content of the website.
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
6 30 Nov 2012
Would definitely use it, perhaps adding petitions like peta do so that you can just quickly complete tasks and sign petitions.
Also a regular up to date news feed.
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
7 1 Dec 2012
Well, what would the app have?
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
8 1 Dec 2012
Kelsey1 said:
Well, what would the app have?
Just the website content? I don't use my phone that often, I hop on the computer every day.
ReplyQuote

Banani Banani NSW Posts: 93
9 1 Dec 2012
If it is free I will use it!!! ecstatic I would like to see useful links that can help inform my community about animal suffering while I am out and about.
ReplyQuote

Clud Clud VIC Posts: 1559
10 1 Dec 2012
if its on android i'll use it.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au