Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

one for the guys

1 - 7 of 7 posts

emjjj emjjj NSW Posts: 16
1 11 Nov 2009
clearly i have some sort of sixth sense for being able to pick up a newspaper and find a story on our animal friends...or maybe there's just that much cruelty in the world.  i dunno:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4407/rabbitsq.jpg

really?  seems kind of unnecessary but ok...
ReplyQuote

- Kitty Freak - - Kitty Freak - SA Posts: 1071
2 11 Nov 2009
pffft. Pathetic.

How disgusting..just another case of humans using animals for their own ends.

Id f**king kick a guy right in his money maker if i was told he used such a drug produced from that. Ugh.
ReplyQuote

Aimee Aimee VIC Posts: 957
3 11 Nov 2009
Oh as I was flipping through MX today I saw that title and thought it best not to look because it was implied some experimentation was going on and...ugh...PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyQuote

emjjj emjjj NSW Posts: 16
4 11 Nov 2009
Aimee said:
Oh as I was flipping through MX today I saw that title and thought it best not to look because it was implied some experimentation was going on and...ugh...PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha i pretty much scoffed out loud at it too, and the woman next to me looked at me as if i was crazy.  i was fully ready to get on my soapbox and be all "no, ma'am, this industry is crazy, not me!"

- Vegan Freak - said:
pffft. Pathetic.

How disgusting..just another case of humans using animals for their own ends.

Id f**king kick a guy right in his money maker if i was told he used such a drug produced from that. Ugh.
i know!  it seems so pointless!  i mean, i haven't got junk so i guess i can't really gauge the importance placed on it, but to me it just seems really cruel and totally pointless!

p.s. let's kick 'em together, haha.
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
5 12 Nov 2009
That reminds me of south park where they grow mr garrison a penis on a mouse.
ReplyQuote

RaV3N RaV3N WA Posts: 2152
6 12 Nov 2009
My friends... let me tell you this... a male rabbit will try and get it on with a female rabbit no matter what has been done to them within a minute.

I should know. I have a male and female.
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au