Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

how ferral are redneck americans

what a crapshow

1 - 8 of 8 posts

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
1 3 Jan 2013
just saw an advert for a new show coming soon call Rat Basterds.....about the hunting of large swamp rats in some red neck state in the USA......surely people wouldnt find this interesting ..i hate reality tv
ReplyQuote

AbigailandBrodie AbigailandBrodie NSW Posts: 114
2 3 Jan 2013
I know right... but sadly... I'm sure there will be some people who will be entertained by it. Sad, sad media controlled world we live in.. That I shall not par take in!
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
3 4 Jan 2013
Yup, that's my country. I too am pretty disgusted at that show. I think it the killing of anyone should be illegal on TV.
ReplyQuote

Andrew4 Andrew4 Australia Posts: 3
4 4 Jan 2013
Is that something on the Discovery channel? It seems like that channel is less about discovery now (eg the real world and real issues) and more about following uneducated nothings in their daily lives which seem staged.
ReplyQuote

vegiepete vegiepete SA Posts: 147
5 4 Jan 2013
nah i saw it advertised on 7mate  were they have shows like gator guys, swamp people, the turtle man  real entertaining stuff in america
ReplyQuote

z1 z1 VIC Posts: 535
6 4 Jan 2013
seems to be a thing now, same with honey boo boo.
Making fun of people who are uneducated and poor.
The people who are entertained by this are the ones with the problem.
Imagine if we made a reality show in Redfern to laugh at disadvantaged aboriginals, alcoholism and poverty?
ReplyQuote

7 5 Jan 2013
xtehveegz said:
Is that something on the Discovery channel? It seems like that channel is less about discovery now (eg the real world and real issues) and more about following uneducated nothings in their daily lives which seem staged.
Totally totally totally agree! I like to watch nature shows but they don't seem to have many now. And I don't see how killing rats is in any way Discovery, or even entertainment.
ReplyQuote

8 5 Jan 2013
vegiepete said:
real entertaining stuff in america
Depends. Most of the people I know over here are appalled at killing of any kind on TV.
ReplyQuote

Unleashed

This page was printed from Animals Australia Unleashed's website (www.unleashed.org.au).