Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

elephants

in the circus

1 - 2 of 2 posts

Deborah3 Deborah3 QLD Posts: 73
1 25 Jan 2013
i was just watching Alex Baldwins video on the elephants in Ringling circus i vaguely remember when i was a kid being taken to the circus by my parents annd it had elephants i remember it because the guy was poking  the elephant with the bull hook i remember saying that they were hurting him  and i started yelling out at the guy to stop it and my father grabbed me and told me to stop it they weren't hurting him they were just making him be good and i had to be quiet and in those days ifmy father told you to do something you did it or you had a fate similar to what that elephant was getting its just jogged a memory from the past  hope youse dont mind   peace
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
2 25 Jan 2013
remember it because the guy was poking  the elephant with the bull hook i remember saying that they were hurting him  and i started yelling out at the guy to stop it and my father grabbed me and told me to stop it they weren't hurting him they were just making him be good [/quote]

Holy cow! Out of curiosity, what does your family think of the circus now?
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au