Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Cruelty-Free Wallets

Does anyone know where i can find some? :)

1 - 10 of 13 posts   1 | 2  

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
1 27 Jan 2013
Ive been looking ( online and in shops ) for a non leather wallet but cant find one anywhere - does anyone know where i can get one?

I would like to get one with some bling or a pretty pattern on it tongue If anyone could reccomend where to find one i would really appreciate it
 ecstatic
ReplyQuote

Mary6 Mary6 NSW Posts: 152
2 27 Jan 2013
theres a lot of places that sell non leather wallets places like surf shops often have fabric ones vegan wares sells leather looking wallets heres a link to their wallets page http://www.veganwares.com/wallets.html
hope this helpedhappy
ReplyQuote

Fish Fish VIC Posts: 149
4 28 Jan 2013
You could go for a cloth one or prehaps even create your own if you are artistic.
I would check out target and other cheap places because they tend to not stock leather as it isn't as cheap. Check out places where wallets aren't one of their main focuses. They will be relatively cheap too.
Haha. My wallet (purse, it's girly) is a weird cloth thing. Present from my brother, 'santa' gave it to him at a christmas party. I like it better than my pleather one from myer.
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
5 28 Jan 2013
For Christmas my sister got everyone wallets. The rest of my family got leather and she got me a Vegan Wares one. I love it! I also love that she was considerate enough to not buy me body parts! (Was a bit of a shock considering most of my family don't understand my values or don't care)
It's brown and cream leather looking. And it fits all my membership cards and stuff. Only trouble is you can't put notes in the zip up section.
ReplyQuote

Navo Navo VIC Posts: 59
6 28 Jan 2013
I've bought some great ones at www.asos.com that are vegan-friendly. You just need to specify that when you do a search. It's free shipping to Australia (very fast) and no minimum order!
ReplyQuote

Anthony Anthony WA Posts: 216
7 28 Jan 2013
I know veganwares isn't the cheapest option going round - but my wallet from them is 6 years old this year and still going strong. Maybe because it never has any money it ...
ReplyQuote

Janine Janine NSW Posts: 232
8 28 Jan 2013
Strandbags have a lot of accidentally vegan wallets made from plastic and their cheaper, and believe it or not, pretty much 90% of guess wallets and bags dont contain any either happy
ReplyQuote

Jordanfun Jordanfun WA Posts: 79
9 30 Jan 2013
Hey! If you want one with a cool looking pattern then you really have to check this company out. They have some  pretty crazy art on them. All of the wallets are vegan and made from paper. I have the "Cute Cat" paper wallet.

http://store.thewalart.com/

fish
ReplyQuote

Anthony Anthony WA Posts: 216
10 30 Jan 2013
JordanBajc said:
Hey! If you want one with a cool looking pattern then you really have to check this company out. They have some  pretty crazy art on them. All of the wallets are vegan and made from paper. I have the "Cute Cat" paper wallet.

http://store.thewalart.com/

fish
Alright, agreed. Your option is definitely the best. Those wallets are pretty sweet.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au