Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Party help

My birthday help !!!

1 - 7 of 7 posts

VeganGirl VeganGirl VIC Posts: 13
1 4 Mar 2013
I have know idea what to do for my birthday and need ideas desperately but it needs to be cheap and I'm vegan also and I want to invite 5-10 friends please help me !!!!
ReplyQuote

Hi-Jinks Hi-Jinks VIC Posts: 19
2 4 Mar 2013
You could go see a movie? Everyone pay for their own tickets?
Or invite a few friends to your house for a few hours/a day/a night?
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
3 5 Mar 2013
At my last party I had a sleepover with a vegan cake, and it was gone in a number of seconds! (Granted, it was the tiny pre-done kind.)

You can buy a bunch of junk that is accidentally vegan like soda, veggie fries (Actually you might need to search for a vegan brand of that) and candy like Twizzlers.
ReplyQuote

EmmaG89 EmmaG89 NSW Posts: 86
4 5 Mar 2013
How about a picnic? Play some cricket or ball games and enjoy the warmer weather while it's still here.  happy
ReplyQuote

VeganGirl VeganGirl VIC Posts: 13
5 5 Mar 2013
My birthday is in June
ReplyQuote

afimelb afimelb VIC Posts: 141
6 5 Mar 2013
go eat in city or box hill? get asian food. then wonder around to a nice bar or somewhere
ReplyQuote

Butterfree Butterfree WA Posts: 64
7 7 Mar 2013
Kelsey1 said:
At my last party I had a sleepover with a vegan cake, and it was gone in a number of seconds! (Granted, it was the tiny pre-done kind.)

You can buy a bunch of junk that is accidentally vegan like soda, veggie fries (Actually you might need to search for a vegan brand of that) and candy like Twizzlers.
I agree! Sleepovers are always the best! Just get a bunch of vegan goodies (Macro' at Woolworths always has yummy treats) and Soda and maybe pop some movies on!!
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au