Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Why Beyonce is a Tool

1 - 10 of 14 posts   1 | 2  

MrIdentical MrIdentical QLD Posts: 124
1 8 Mar 2013
I've never liked Beyonce but this is retarded.

Beyonce has commissioned a new pair of slippers made from:

Anaconda skin
Crocodile skin
Stingray skin
Ostrich skin
and Calf fur.

Please sign this petition to get her to stop contributing to animal murder:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/123/599/293/ask-beyonce-to-stop-using-exotic-animal-skins-to-make-shoes/?cid=fb_lg_beyonce
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
2 9 Mar 2013
What the hell?! Signed
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
3 9 Mar 2013
I lost all respect for her when she named her kid a colour.... I totally understand people wanting weird and wacky names for their kids but come on! A colour! That just demonstrates how unimaginative they are!
ReplyQuote

Butterfree Butterfree WA Posts: 64
4 9 Mar 2013
Wow, I never thought I'd lose respect for her! What the hell Beyonce?! Signed.
ReplyQuote

AC AZZA AC AZZA VIC Posts: 158
5 9 Mar 2013
I'll never understand leather, there is just no point for it's use! We have proper alternatives!
ReplyQuote

*Steph* *Steph* VIC Posts: 363
6 9 Mar 2013
I saw an ad the other day for some fashion gossip show which had that Myer model spokeswoman (clearly I like her so much that I can't even remember her name..). She was asked what is hot on the catwalk at the moment and after some babbling she says "oh and lots of leather, leather is so sexy". What on earth is sexy about a dead animals skin?? I seriously don't understand people...
ReplyQuote

MrIdentical MrIdentical QLD Posts: 124
7 9 Mar 2013
*Steph* said:
I saw an ad the other day for some fashion gossip show which had that Myer model spokeswoman (clearly I like her so much that I can't even remember her name..). She was asked what is hot on the catwalk at the moment and after some babbling she says "oh and lots of leather, leather is so sexy". What on earth is sexy about a dead animals skin?? I seriously don't understand people...
Everybody who wears leather should be forced to watch a video of how it is produced, then asked again how 'sexy' leather actually is.
ReplyQuote

Daft_Punk Daft_Punk SA Posts: 139
8 9 Mar 2013
I used to respect her a LOT, but what the f? She's as heartless as Lady Gaga.
ReplyQuote

Cupcake Cupcake SA Posts: 46
9 9 Mar 2013
MrIdentical said:
*Steph* said:
Everybody who wears leather should be forced to watch a video of how it is produced, then asked again how 'sexy' leather actually is.
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyQuote

Cupcake Cupcake SA Posts: 46
10 9 Mar 2013
And signed!
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au