Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Best pet

1 - 10 of 23 posts   1 | 2 | 3  

animegirl17671 animegirl17671 NSW Posts: 14
1 18 Nov 2009
Ok so I've had a few pets; dogs, lambs, pig, cow (it was really a people person),yabbies, chooks, birds and fish but I want to know what you think the best pet is and why. happy
ReplyQuote

Frenzal bop Frenzal bop SA Posts: 778
2 18 Nov 2009
Bearded dragons.. their little tough and pure awesome.
ReplyQuote

Aweso_ me Aweso_ me VIC Posts: 280
3 18 Nov 2009
Ants, they like stealing your food
ReplyQuote

MerlinLemon MerlinLemon VIC Posts: 291
4 18 Nov 2009
i reckon dogs are the best. they're just so loyal and adorable. i heart chooks too.
chickdogchickdogchickdogchickdogchickdogchickdog
ReplyQuote

mushroomfeilds mushroomfeilds SA Posts: 320
5 18 Nov 2009
tame birds are the essence of win. but i love dogs and cats
ReplyQuote

LeLe LeLe VIC Posts: 16
6 18 Nov 2009
I love my two cockatiels, but I also had a pet rat once, and he was wonderful. Everyone thought it was gross, but he was very clean and very friendly
ReplyQuote

x.Tara x.Tara NSW Posts: 357
7 18 Nov 2009
Lemon said:
i reckon dogs are the best. they're just so loyal and adorable. i heart chooks too.
Definately dogs! They never forget you and are always there for you happy
ReplyQuote

MerlinLemon MerlinLemon VIC Posts: 291
8 19 Nov 2009
x.Tara said:
Lemon said:
Definately dogs! They never forget you and are always there for you happy
once, me and my sister and friend were swimming in my friends dam up in Edenhope and we didn't realise a snake was in the reeds nearby. we were just having fun until we saw my jack russell, Olly, biting at sumthing in the reeds we ran out of course and we saw a snake swim out across the water to where we had just been!!! so, my little darling boy was the hero... even tho he did get in trouble for attacking a snake. HE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!!
dogs rule!!
ReplyQuote

Compostkitty Compostkitty NSW Posts: 780
9 19 Nov 2009
i like cats the best, sure dogs are loyal but cats are just something special. and i believe cats are loyal in the way where they own you so its a different kind of love happy
and when your sick or down they are always curled up next to you not in your face wanting to play
dont get me wrong i do love dogs its always fun when they are around. just rather cats
ReplyQuote

Cait Cait NSW Posts: 38
10 19 Nov 2009
Yeah i'd have 2 say dogs coz they always make me feel better with their funy lil ways and they r so cute tongue
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ]  [ 3 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au