Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Free Links for your blog/site on VT

Vegan Tasmania

1 - 7 of 7 posts

KirstyGirl KirstyGirl TAS Posts: 754
1 13 Mar 2013
Hey guys, I'm looking to post a links page on my website www.VeganTasmania.com under friends of VT. In return I would love to be put up on your site and I'll put you on mine then too.
List your site in a comment and I'll take a look.
Only relevant sites please.
ReplyQuote

AC AZZA AC AZZA VIC Posts: 158
2 13 Mar 2013
I know you said you would do mine, thought I'd leave it here for anyone else that would want to.
ReplyQuote

..1 ..1 TAS Posts: 2265
3 13 Mar 2013
These people can't return the favour, but it would be great if you could put shelters on your link page? Such as the Hobart Cat Centre, Dogs' Homes of Tasmania, Brightside Farm Sanctuary and RSPCA Tas?
ReplyQuote

Kelsey1 MsDrago Kelsey1 MsDrago United States Posts: 818
4 13 Mar 2013
ReplyQuote

5 14 Mar 2013
Maggie said:
These people can't return the favour, but it would be great if you could put shelters on your link page? Such as the Hobart Cat Centre, Dogs' Homes of Tasmania, Brightside Farm Sanctuary and RSPCA Tas?
Maggie, this was always going to be done anyway. Should have mentioned that. I will be listing all the relevant tasmanian organisations and underneath have blog links too. happy
ReplyQuote

6 14 Mar 2013
Your links are now up. Here's the page. http://www.vegantasmania.com/p/links.html
ReplyQuote

OinkMoo OinkMoo NSW Posts: 1340
7 14 Mar 2013
I do animal photography, mainly animals I have rescued (cows, sheep, pigs, etc) I also sometimes make videos of them happy I don't know if that is what you are after but I'm going to start getting images when I go to cattle sales when I rescue bobby calves, to get HD images of those animals that are lost to the meat industry. If you would like a link to my page just let me know happy
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au