Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Body Sugaring in Adelaide

Anyone know a spa or place that does sugaring hair removal in Adelaide?

1 - 7 of 7 posts

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
1 29 Mar 2013
I'm googling and can't find anything. Body sugaring is vegan, has no chemicals and more eco-friendly. Help a girl out?
ReplyQuote

Vegan-Lisa Vegan-Lisa SA Posts: 164
2 29 Mar 2013
Heya!  I get body sugaring done by Rachel at beaute aroma on Brighton road , love it happy  of course other great beauty therapists r there I just regularly see her. Xo
ReplyQuote

3 30 Mar 2013
Vegan-Lisa said:
Heya!  I get body sugaring done by Rachel at beaute aroma on Brighton road , love it happy  of course other great beauty therapists r there I just regularly see her. Xo
Thankyou! x
ReplyQuote

Casper.s2 Casper.s2 SA Posts: 1640
4 2 Apr 2013
oooooooOOOooo, what about permanent hair removal? help a strange boy out
ReplyQuote

5 2 Apr 2013
Casper.s2 said:
oooooooOOOooo, what about permanent hair removal? help a strange boy out
I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but there's ectrolosis and laser hair removal. Technically I believe they were tested on animals, but that's the only option.
ReplyQuote

Inka Inka SA Posts: 2
6 14 Oct 2013
You can get body sugaring done at Urban Skin Solutions in Old Reynella
She uses an amazing no invasive technique called the SMOOTHER method and her Body Sugaring Australia Branded products are the ONLY ALUMINIUM, SILICATE AND PARABEN free professional hair removal products on the market for salons.

Best number for sophie is 0433052066

to read more about her method you can go to www.facebook.com/bodysugaringaustralia

or www.bodysugaringaustralia.com too
ReplyQuote

Inka Inka SA Posts: 2
7 14 Oct 2013
You can also get body sugaring done at Urban Skin Solutions in Old Reynella
She uses an amazing no invasive technique called the SMOOTHER method and her Body Sugaring Australia Branded products are the ONLY ALUMINIUM, SILICATE AND PARABEN free professional hair removal products on the market for salons.

Best number for sophie is 0433052066

to read more about her method you can go to www.facebook.com/bodysugaringaustralia

or www.bodysugaringaustralia.com too
ReplyQuote

www.unleashed.org.au