Animals Australia Unleashed
Change the World Who Cares? Videos Take Action! The Animals Community Forum Shop Blog Display
1 2 3
Your E-Mail: O Password:
Login Help     |     Join for Free!     |     Hide This

Post a Reply

Linda McCartney

vegemince

1 - 10 of 12 posts   1 | 2  

Catie31 Catie31 NSW Posts: 3
1 1 Apr 2013
Hi, does anyone know where Vegan mince like the Linda McCartney vegemince is available in Wollongong or in NSW? Its expensive to ship from other states as is refrigerated. Thanks
ReplyQuote

twisted soul twisted soul QLD Posts: 145
2 1 Apr 2013
Can't help you with that one
ReplyQuote

MissLiaMack MissLiaMack SA Posts: 53
3 1 Apr 2013
Don't you have specialty shops there? Some vegan cafes sell faux meat. You could go to a few local grocery stores and see if they'll get some in for you. :/
It's a pretty good mince - 107cal for 100gm. Most other vegan minces are really high in fat and cal.
ReplyQuote

Vegetus Vegetus VIC Posts: 76
4 1 Apr 2013
Catie31 said:
Hi, does anyone know where Vegan mince like the Linda McCartney vegemince is available in Wollongong or in NSW? Its expensive to ship from other states as is refrigerated. Thanks
http://www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au/

They have vegemince (not sure if its Linda's exact one) its in a green packet happy
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
5 1 Apr 2013
There should be plenty of places you can buy that food range from.  We even have it in supermarkets in Adelaide so am sure that there will be places where you are, or in Sydney, that stock her foods.  

Having said that, there are also many good mailorder's, including Cruelty Free ,that Turtlewiggy has mentioned, that stock it.  I pay $10 for courier when I order from Cruelty Free and only $5 for a coldpack.  I do my shopping once a fortnight so it still works out cheap.  I know I would waste more than $15 on other crap anyway.  And I have never had a problem with service.  Also, Cruelty Free do have a 'retail' shop on Point Glebbe Road in Sydney so if you get the chance make sure you check it out.
ReplyQuote

The British Aussie The British Aussie SA Posts: 212
7 5 Apr 2013
Catie31 said:
Foodland here in SA now stock it, as well as her other products but only the larger stores. unsure if you have foodland in nsw? or there affilated store iga? I would enquire about the posibility at your local store of stocking it. If you can get a few people asking for them to stock it then it may just work as having previously worked for coles if a number of customer want a product they will stock it if other stores have it. Good luck!
ReplyQuote

Vegan Safe Vegan Safe SA Posts: 106
8 7 Apr 2013
Claire 92 said:
Catie31 said:
Foodland here in SA now stock it, as well as her other products but only the larger stores. unsure if you have foodland in nsw? or there affilated store iga? I would enquire about the posibility at your local store of stocking it. If you can get a few people asking for them to stock it then it may just work as having previously worked for coles if a number of customer want a product they will stock it if other stores have it. Good luck!
Hey Claire, Foodland is only in SA, unfortunately.  At least some of these stores do stock the Linda McCartney range which is great.
ReplyQuote

lyds lyds NSW Posts: 300
9 10 Apr 2013
thomas dux in hornsby has it im not sure about any other thomas dux but i know the one in hornsby sells it aswell as other linda mc cartney products
ReplyQuote

Ron Ron NSW Posts: 233
10 16 Jun 2014
I saw LM's mince in Woolworths as a new line last week but it was very expensive at $6.95 for 100gms

Woolworths are no longer stocking the LM peri peri burgers which were a family favourite even with all the meateaters.  They were best vegetarian pre-made product I've ever eaten in the 15 years or so since I have up eating meat.
ReplyQuote

< Prev
 [ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

www.unleashed.org.au